This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's changed?

i havent logged into subspace for a while now.

what's different.

i still dont have time to play again, but im interested in how the zone has evolved
    heh

Nope, the same assholes running around like myself. And the same old bullshit elims and leagues.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

The main change was that the pub map was changed to that of ?go flagbase. Oddly, it's not really a base at all. It's just a flag sitting in empty space. Naturally, it gets a little tricky to defend.

llater,
      Tony

Comment

Whaa! Meffy tho nothing have changed to the drastic it would be fun to see u on again
        Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

They all overlooked one huge change. There is a new map called ?go wangwars. It is a duel base capture the flag type of game with two huge man-poles as the bases. I think you'd really like it...
          2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
          Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Preistcult site made me sick .... too weird for my taste ;-/
            Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

is your name pronounced meee fod like, "that belongs to me" and god with an f? or is it like mefod like method but with an f and no TH?
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Hiya Mefod! :]

(This is syc0tik, by the way.)
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Newbies came and newbies went but the assholes stayed the same. Only think I notice really different lately is Light over everybody and the Cripple -letsallfollowcodetoonix- spree.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                    ... and the Cripple -letsallfollowcodetoonix- spree.
                    http://forums.trenchwars.org/forum/s...=&threadid=666
                    Last edited by Jason; 08-08-2002, 11:19 PM.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

OMFG! I just realized the threadid for that thread is 666. Like whoa!
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                        OMFG! I just realized the threadid for that thread is 666. Like whoa!

also, its pronounced like 'method'.
                        heh

Comment

Actually I've noticed that you haven't been around Mefod... Not many players I notice such things about, hope to see ya soon.

Comment

Hey there Mefod. We wanna see u back !

Comment

Working...
                            X