TWL Standings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Standings

I've got a question. Whats the first tiebreaker between teams in TWLB after wins and losses? It's point differential right? Isn't that stupid, shouldn't it be how you did vs the other team.

Lets say that somehow disoblige doesn't show and we beat them in 3 weeks time (assumign diso beats pallies and a-s beats vortex)

We'd both be 8-2 yet due to point differencial they would win.

OR

Pallies beat disoblige and Onix, A-S beats vortex but losses to disoblige

Both teams are 7-3 yet Pallies would take it on points.

Just a thought.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

It's not done by points it's done by GPA:GPL ratio, take the win points, divide by the loss points, you have your ratio. Using that system it is logical that the squad with more win points would probably have fewer loss points. But look at Vortex and Paladen, Paladen has more win points but Vortex has a better ratio of GPF:GPA.

Man you complain easily
    Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
    Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
    Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

like pallies would ever beat disoblige...

what does bother me is that Elusive is in front of Disoblige in twlj-standings. Disoblige and Elusive have the same points, but we have a better kill/lose ratio AND we've beaten Elusive in TWLJ.. grr

-bram

Comment

The points ratio seems to be the first tie-breaker, even though it should be head-to-head. However, most leagues use a playoff system to decide a champion, so why should this one follow anything standard. Since there are no playoffs, positioning in a tie is useless anyways.

llater,
        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
          Hopefully we piss you off right away so you waste more time screaming "OMG THeY LAG SO MUCh!!!!!! WTF!11 CHEATERS" than you do actually playing.
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam

Hopefully we piss you off right away so you waste more time screaming "OMG THeY LAG SO MUCh!!!!!! WTF!11 CHEATERS" than you do actually playing.
            This was the key to our victory, I specifically said that anyone who complained about lag would be horribly, horribly murdered
            Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
            Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
            Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram

what does bother me is that Elusive is in front of Disoblige in twlj-standings. Disoblige and Elusive have the same points, but we have a better kill/lose ratio AND we've beaten Elusive in TWLJ.. grr

-bram
              And doesn't is annoy you? I just COULD see this coming and quite frankly i have 3rd now and I don't wanna lose it. PLUS in any sport if it onyl has a efw games is who beat who. That should be the first tie breaker, so Crome or Acid is it point ratio and if it is why? Erathia this is a PRE complaint so if it happens

A) I look smart
              B) I't doesn't look like the squad bitching, just me

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

i think that a playoff should take place because this is becoming confusing...take the top 8 teams and do

1v8
                2v7
                3v6
                4v5

Comment

thats what they SHOULD do, not this stupid Cup thingy.

Comment

Working...
                  X