Spidering on the Defense/Offense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spidering on the Defense/Offense

would it be a wise decision to rush a team down the hallway and try to hold them off at the very front of the base? like, would that be consieveable to do?
    Last edited by Dameon Angell; 10-20-2003, 04:58 PM.
    DELETED

As long as you have a competant terrier with a portal in the flagroom, I don't see why not.

Edit: If you're talking fun-wise, it's kind of lame to hold out like that, makes for much more interesting fights in mid-base/flagroom.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

It usually doesn't last very long unless the attacking team is totally retarded. It's basically cramming in a 3x bigger area than the flag entrance, without the bonus of having anything to hide behind.
      sdg

Comment

maybe 2 spiders down there, the other 2 up the pipe covering for when the first 2 die. Simple.
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I think the 3 wb lineup can handle it
          Ну вот...

Comment

This happens all the time. You push them to lower, then you push them to spawn. It's not holdable though, but racks up more points. (unless i'm thinking of something different)
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Always a good idea

It's always a good idea to try to push your enemies as far away from the FR as you can IMHO, if you can hold them there.

The less time and space you give them to try to gather themselves and attack the FR as a unified team the better off you are b/c it is that more unlikely they can take FR from you.

The more you can cause them to be unorganized the better off you are.

You can then try to pick them off as the come up 1 at a time, or in small groups.

How far you push down is up to you.

Just be carefull of the enemy slipping behind you and getting into FR easily. That's the trick, you always want to be between the FR and the enemy, don't let them get above you in the main tube or mid b/c then it's an easy sprint to the FR for them...or at least easier for them to get into FR.

I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
              X