Twsd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twsd

trenchwars Spidering division...has there been any further thought on this by upper staff?
    Ну вот...

love the idea
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I don't think they're gonna do it with all the hassle at twl weekends I'd love to have some kind of spid league while waiting for TWL though
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

i could consider helping out or setting it up if assistance is required....
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Sounds like a proper waste of time if you ask me.
          sdg

Comment

instead of having spider league, why not just have a spider division, it wouldn't be too hard to change the wb module into spider.

Spider division would just be for kicks, nothing really special, just fun.
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I'd like to see it tested. Where better than TWD to test out a possible new league?

With that being said I doubt it could be implimented. Who wants to play 4 games for just one league? thats 4 hour + any games you play in other leagues in other zones, it's just not hugly feasable.

EDIT:

7:idaw> ugg spider divisions.
              7:idaw> I want a ball game before another dueling league =[
              7.Nickname> True
              Last edited by Nickname; 10-22-2003, 11:18 PM.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

ya i agree with wadi

but maybe while the more competitve squads are duking it out on the other ladders, the lower...less-known squads could rise in their own time for shine on the spider ladder

i just realized that another part of the website would have to be created and coincide w/the bot
                Ну вот...

Comment

I agree, this is a very cool idea. And guano said that he will consider adding a spider league to season 8 (not next, but after that).
                  1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                  1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                  1: cundor> dude
                  1: cundor> i already told my parents
                  1: Desperate> LOL
                  1: Cremation> HAHA
                  1: bram> :)
                  1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Think about what you guys are saying... A spider league would NOT work at all. 5 spiders all shooting bullets vs 5 spiders all shooting bullets. There would really be little or no skill whatsoever involved since the screen would just be full of bullets.

Comment

Who said 5vs5? something like 4vs4 or 3vs3 on a more compact arena would be nice.
                      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                      3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by MetalKid
                        Think about what you guys are saying... A spider league would NOT work at all. 5 spiders all shooting bullets vs 5 spiders all shooting bullets. There would really be little or no skill whatsoever involved since the screen would just be full of bullets.
                        actually, a round or oval map with a lot of asteroids in it would be a good spider duel map..... ill work on one maybe....

lots of small asteroids to catch some stray bullets, should also encourage teaming which is integral in any squad duelling....
                        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

if you make it 3v3 or 4v4 you may as well just go to chaos.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea. Spiders would be pretty cool in twd. It would probably be a lot of work though to get it all set up. Nick is right though, a 3v3 or 4v4 would be similar to Chaos...but then again Chaos settings w/ nrg, speed, recharge, ect is totally different then the TW Spiders.
                            I hate you all.

Comment

I don't actually want it because I pretty much hate wb duels too, but if there would be a TWSD I would recommend a much smaller map to make the games shorter.
                              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                              5: Da1andonly> =((
                              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                              X