Just so you know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just so you know...

My new Avatar is Rupert the Bear and if you're not familiar with Rupert the Bear, don't talk to me again...ever.

woo hoo i can talk to him
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Re: Just so you know...

Originally posted by Annux
      My new Avatar is Rupert the Bear and if you're not familiar with Rupert the Bear, don't talk to me again...ever.

that one dude on nickelodean eh? he had fun adventures all over the place. very exciting. great choice in an avatar yo. great choice.

Comment

I haven't watched Nick Jr. in ages! I always liked Rupert!
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Nice scarf, Rupert. Reallllll nice.
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

OMFG I KNOW (one of) ANNUX'S SUBSPACE ALIAS'S BECAUSE WE WERE TALKING ABOUT BLINK 182 AND HE SAID 'i love them' AND THEN HE SSHTTED HISSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E> E> E> E> E> E>
            Originally posted by Yoshiba
            i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Yes because that wasn't IlyaZ logging into 17th Parallel.

~ lol ~

Comment

i thought you were him omg you tricked me. ILL NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN
                i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Rupert looks like he has a hand up his ass
                  Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

He does, hes a puppet.
                    :yawn:

Comment

used to watch that show when i was 6
                      Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

He's not a puppet, dicknose.

Comment

There's a little bear like you've never seen before whose a lot of fun.
                          Children every where grow to love him more and more he's the number one.
                          There's a million stories to be told of the things that, he's done.
                          And he's going to share them all if you so come along.
                          Oh Rupert, Rupert the bear every one sing his name.
                          Rupert, Rupert the bear every one come and join, in all of his games
                          There is Badger Bill, little Tiger Lilly too and a whole lot more.
                          They are Rupert's Friends and they are waiting here for you so unlock the door
                          There's a magic land not far away from here and they call it, Nutwood.
                          Where you'll meet a little teddy bear if you are good.
                          Rupert, Rupert the bear every one come and join, in all of his games.
                          Rupert, Rupert the bear every one come and join, in all of his games.
                          Rupert, Rupert, Rupert.

It's a wonder Annux is so homophobic having grown up watching the gayest of all childrens cartoons ever.
                          I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Nutwood is the place to be, mother trucker.

Comment

E> E> E> E> E> E>

E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E> E>

Comment

Working...
                              X