Twel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twel

TWEL rankings rank TW-duellers perfectly. Check the TWEL site for the best WB's, Javs and Spiders. This system is perfect.
    "I know few French" -Appleseed

This one belongs in the Trench Wars Extreme League forum
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

It's not THAT perfect...Im 4th and im not 4th best wb in TW. Many others are better. All TWEL is, is fighting a bunch of strayed newbs and getting to the top.

Comment

well.. a decent wb can be #1 just by constantly winning against newbs and never duel anyone he knows that is better than him
        1 + 1 = 1

Comment

it's called irony
          1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
          1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
          1: cundor> dude
          1: cundor> i already told my parents
          1: Desperate> LOL
          1: Cremation> HAHA
          1: bram> :)
          1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

I thought it was sarcasm.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Skai
              It's not THAT perfect...Im 4th and im not 4th best wb in TW. Many others are better. All TWEL is, is fighting a bunch of strayed newbs and getting to the top.
              Somewhat agreed, there are more than a few flaws with the way it all works, but overall its quite good. There are quite a few great players who arnt participating actively which sort of throws off the curve. Its also a lot easier to climb the ladder by waiting a few weeks before playing so your rank is really low and then playing top 50 players to grab 30+ points per duel.

Not to mention that most people incorrectly assume that anyone who performs well in leagues is automatically a good dueler. Dueling, league play, and elim are all different things. They are require the same basic skills, but the strategy and styles can be completely different. I used to be a decent dueler with a mix of charging and running, now all I do is back up and fire because all this league play has totally altered my style.

Comment

Quite understandable,
                It doesn't matter who you duel, just so that you win and then you get to the top

Comment

Give it a month more and most of the stragglers who are just dueling newbs and gettin free wins will eventually have to play better players to get a good rating.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

No, all they need is to keep playing newbies and get +1-+5 points each time, it's not that hard and with time you can climb up to the top.
                    - k2

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
                      No, all they need is to keep playing newbies and get +1-+5 points each time, it's not that hard and with time you can climb up to the top.
                      Actually it is hard ... 1 loss to an alias or an unlucky loss to a newer player ... and that's 20-30 pts off ur rating. It is definitely tough to win 'every' single one of your games.

Comment

Well at least the playoffs will determine if they're good or not.

Comment

word

Comment

Lemon should be banned from TWEL... I mean: you don't see retards playing soccer, do you? Then y should they be allowed to play TWEL... Lemon should have his own competition. "Retard Extreme League" (for people with mental or physical problems)
                            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                              well.. a decent wb can be #1 just by constantly winning against newbs and never duel anyone he knows that is better than him
                              It's called what I do and still lose. Auraz 4 worst twel player ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X