Being racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being racist

Today I was accussed of being a racist by an ER in TW.

Whats amusing is that now in TW zone apparently your not allowed to use the word cunt as its deemed racist.

So after an official warning and told if i said cunt again i would be banned i stopped.

Whatever you think of the word its not racist and i dont fuking take shit lables like that from cunts.

ps. Adam your a cunt.
    PicHosting

This game sure has proven how much a couple of school systems are fucked up.
    Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

What's racist about cunt?

Comment

I blame the *****, dune ****s aka s**d ni***rs as well as the ni***rs aka pieces of shit as well as the sp**s and the c***ks for causing all this bulshit about racism...

don't forget the cra**ers aka hon**s, they are the worst
        Last edited by Seize; 08-09-2002, 08:12 PM.

Comment

uuuh is that going to be tolerated here?
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I should hope not.

Comment

Just ask annux whats racist and not.
              He'd know, in case he wanna slap a lawsuit on ya
              Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

Cunt isn't racist, it sounds like the fact here is that Adam heard a word he didn't like and abused his power- Regardless of some people finding the word offensive
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Cunt has actually been adopted as slang for a person of dark skin ;p Well what i've seen on movies anyway, think its mentioned in american history x a few times too.

Comment

There's a different between cunt and coon.
                    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

what the fuck is going on

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows Fall
                        what the fuck is going on
                        shtu up

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderman

shtu up
                          you have proven your point well
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                            Cunt isn't racist, it sounds like the fact here is that Adam heard a word he didn't like and abused his power- Regardless of some people finding the word offensive
                            Another misuse of the phrase "abuse of power". It would not be an abuse of power unless there is evidence that Adam was intentionally misusing his powers for reasons that are against those of the zone. The evidence does suggest that he made an error in judgement in his interpretation of zone policy, which does not constitute an abuse of power in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderman

shtu up

shutup fat ******

Dantax> Keep the racial slurs off this forum.
                              Last edited by Dantax; 08-11-2002, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X