Spiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiders

I dunno if anyone will agree, but when I play spiders I basically play using calculations of how much per shot and average damage per shot. When shit gos wrong u throw up a question mark and they say 50 dmg.

Why is there random damage and I personally would like to see a set dmg. Maybe not in basing or pub blah blah but in duels. If it works then set it that way overall.

Or maybe I know nothing and you can't set them to do a set dmg.
    www.godswrathclan.net

I think random damage is fine in order to give a lil chance .... however, what I have heard is that the range of the damage for spid bullets is fairly big ... like 100-600 or something (dunno exact #'s) .... I'd be better to make it a narrower range ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
      I think random damage is fine in order to give a lil chance .... however, what I have heard is that the range of the damage for spid bullets is fairly big ... like 100-600 or something (dunno exact #'s) .... I'd be better to make it a narrower range ...
      Why does there have to be a chance factor, it should be designated damage all the time in a 1v1 spider duel. Many people get screwed over because lucky guys just walk in spraying bullets and they'll always win due to this random damage. It is very unpredictable and unnecessary in a dueling format.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Eugene
        Why does there have to be a chance factor, it should be designated damage all the time in a 1v1 spider duel. Many people get screwed over because lucky guys just walk in spraying bullets and they'll always win due to this random damage. It is very unpredictable and unnecessary in a dueling format.
        THere is chance to make things exciting and in some ways unpredictable ... take for example jav bullets use random damage too. The only thing wrong with it is if the random damage range is too big and just unfair to the 'more skilled player'.

Comment

The range is like 0- ~1000. Never seen a 0 damager that I've known was a 0 damager in my life though
          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
          3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
            THere is chance to make things exciting and in some ways unpredictable ... take for example jav bullets use random damage too. The only thing wrong with it is if the random damage range is too big and just unfair to the 'more skilled player'.
            See thats where you're wrong. Javs aren't all about the bullets, they are a secondary. Whereas for spiders, there's only one way to go. ANOTHER THIng about jav bullets is that they don't have a forward force unlike the wb action that the spiders have. If you turn the corner, the enemy shooting jav bullets cannot follow as easily. This is why people don't complain about jav bullets unless you seriously suck and can't dodge.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Eugene
              See thats where you're wrong. Javs aren't all about the bullets, they are a secondary. Whereas for spiders, there's only one way to go. ANOTHER THIng about jav bullets is that they don't have a forward force unlike the wb action that the spiders have. If you turn the corner, the enemy shooting jav bullets cannot follow as easily. This is why people don't complain about jav bullets unless you seriously suck and can't dodge.
              Yet ppl still complain about huge damage from jav bullets ...

Just make the range smaller ...

Comment

There is no random damage in the duel arena and never has been.
                TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Originally posted by 2dragons
                  There is no random damage in the duel arena and never has been.
                  Damn weapons lag

*grumble grumble*
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.

Comment

how is there not

i personally have had 300 and been hit and lived numerous times
                    www.godswrathclan.net

Comment

Working...
                    X