Pallies Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pallies Fantasy Football

Hey I need a few people who would be interested in fantasy football- Pallies has a league and we didn't fill all 12 slots- so I'm coming to you, the TWL players to find interest.

Here's what's important:

1. You can make the Draft Sunday August 18th 10PM EST

2. You'll be active (you'll have to at THE VERY LEAST check the website to make sure your roster/lineup is legal and healthy)

That's about it for now, if you're interested but want more info, you can check out www.cbssportsline.com or www.nfl.com (find fantasy section for both) or talk to me privately. Please post below if you're interested and I will Private message you on this board's fancy private messaging system.

FORUM STAFF- I recognize that this is not TWL relevant discussion, but I wanted to give TWL players first crack at this before I gave the general TW population the option- so please don't move this post !
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

oh yeah, it's free.

okie dokey baby?

Comment

i down for it.
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

How long will this take? a few weeks, months?
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I'll try it.

llater,
          Tony

Comment

it will last the length of the NFL season (about 17 weeks)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

pm me the info.
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

pm me the info ingame Divine (Nickname)
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Its not letting me register...

I get to right here... http://meeting.fantasy.nfl.com/mp/sp...vice_level%3D0

Then it stops working..
                  :yawn:

Comment

Why bother joining? I am going to win and you can't stop me!
                    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Someone gimme the link for the registration part..? :/
                      :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                        Why bother joining? I am going to win and you can't stop me!
                        Unless I blind you first! Wait... wrong post.
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Whats NFL?
                          It should really be called NAFL.
                          Originally posted by Tyson
                          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                          Originally posted by HeavenSent
                          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                          Originally posted by Izor
                          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I don't care if I get first or not, as long as I beat Ryan G.
                            sage

Comment

laff even I could beat that boy and I dont know a shit about your so called football.
                              Originally posted by Tyson
                              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                              Originally posted by HeavenSent
                              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                              Originally posted by Izor
                              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                              X