• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for ?go NEWPUB

Post your suggestions for the map up in ?go NEWPUB, made by Ari

-TG

it's not a joke?
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

If this does pass the map for TWLB has to change as well I understand. It also changes all jav and lt shots. I would have to say that I personally hate the map. I would like to see a vote of somesort from all Tw players that decided if it should pass or not.
      2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
      9:trashed> LOL YOJ
      9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
      9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
      We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

This thing is awful for flagroom battles. Essentially, you need to hold one side of the flagroom. If you force the enemy to the small side, it's only a matter of time before a jav blows everything up.

Get something that has some semblance of balance along the vertical axis. Leave this one for an April Fools map.

llater,
        Tony

Comment

The current TW pub map is bliss... just spice it up with some new tiles.
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Yes i agree mayo, i went on it today and i went to Arilou, this isnt gonna be the pubmap is it? Please tell me its sort some of joke, but its not!! it looks lsightly like the old one but more wonky so it makes it look more unpro and like I or my little bro did! Arilou u r a wkd map maker just change tiles or to a symetrical map, and arilou sent it to Priitk and he said he likes it which is bad news for ppl who dont like this map.
            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
            cool koen> :)
            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
            cool koen> not because of a bug
            EvoLd> Lol
            Treachery> meh
            EvoLd> why then?
            PubAceR> women in power dont last
            EvoLd> LOl
            toaster oven reviews

Comment

This new pub isnt my cup of tea, Symmetry is though like the 2 side tunnels to get into mid base are highly uneven which I don't like THe safe zones....Id love to burn them but I can't really say anythiogn else until i've seen these new settings

Comment

The map we have now is perfect. Why replace perfection with 'ick'?

Comment

I believe everyone is just entirely too used to the current pub map. While I agree symmetry is a good thing, and I do not like that new map, I don't see the harm in experimenting with new ideas.

My only major concern about a new pub map is this: THE MICKEY MOUSE EARS HAVE TO GO!

That is all.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i played in it for a short while and it seems fun.

Edit: ok, some one changed the ship setings. i hate this
                    Last edited by Isreal; 08-10-2002, 07:23 PM.
                    Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

I don't see what's wrong with the map we currently have... Just jazz it up with saome new tiles. As for the newpub map, ew. :/

Comment

I made an appointment with the opticians thought it was somwehting wrogn with me but i realised it was the map.

EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                        cool koen> :)
                        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                        cool koen> not because of a bug
                        EvoLd> Lol
                        Treachery> meh
                        EvoLd> why then?
                        PubAceR> women in power dont last
                        EvoLd> LOl
                        toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                          The current TW pub map is bliss... just spice it up with some new tiles.
                          newpub is GARBAGE and should never be used again. It looks like the first map i ever made but hell my had some order to it. If your going to change the pub map only slightly change it, remove a jav shot here, add a new one, and in any pub map Change LOWER the most, keep the fr more or less the same
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

It looks like something made when he was half asleep...
                            :yawn:

Comment

Arilou himself said this will be the new pub map, so get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X