How does the pointsystem work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does the pointsystem work

I don't understand how the pointsystem works....
    i thought that it was like if you were same points, you gain 25, and if the on you defeat is higher, you get more then 25 points, depends on how much points you have, and if the one was lower, you get less then 25 points.....?
    EXplain those fuckin rules too me...

Cause i was like # 30 i defeat danyal who had higher rank then me, and i gain 14 points...
    then some days later i defeat hellzno!!, who also was higher then me, and i again only gain 14 points.....

+ how does the ace thing work? if you get an ace by a game to 5, you get a half ace???
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

You won good players but they were about your rank (20 ranks around you). You don't win much when your at the top. And you can only have an ace with a 10-0 win. There is no half-ace possible

Comment

Yea Pjot, the 25/25 point division seems ideal, but thats not what they use. The only way you can get +25 points is if you beat someone 100 points ahead of you, pretty much.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Apparently some people don't realize this. You get half the points you nomally would get if you only duel to 5. If you get 14 points in a to 5 duel, then you would have gotten 28 points in a duel to 10. This is why a duel to 10 is more prefered at this point.

Comment

Working...
        X