Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Center Week 9 Cancelled

Hey!

Due to a soundcard malfunction, I will not be able to bring you Trench Center this week. My soundcard has decided it was best to just go the way of the dinosaur. I hope to have everything taken care of by next week!

Thanks for listening!

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

:<
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

what did you do to your sound card

Comment

Not sure.. heres the timeline:

Last night while I slept the power went out.

This morning when I woke up, I looked at my computer and saw it was off. Being late for work I had to leave quickly.

Came home from work, turned on computer, loaded Radio playlist into Winamp. After pressing play I was met with horrible scratchiness and no left channel sound.

Reinstalled drivers. No luck.

Cursed at it repeatedly. No luck.

Cleaned all jacks and ports. No Luck.

Cleaned pins on card and slot. No Luck.

Needless to say I think my 2 year old soundcard has seen its end. Time to buy a new one.
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Bah another week I must wait

Comment

aw no radioshow

Comment

Now you've done it. You've made malladrin sad. You, sir, will have to die!

Comment

We all need our weekly trip ;p

Comment

This is terrible news, I must quit SS!

(everyone rejoice)
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Ruby are you leaving when Crome leaves? lol

Comment

Originally posted by stuckup
                      Ruby are you leaving when Crome leaves? lol
                      Fuck that =p
                      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I knew you where a better person. =)

Comment

Working...
                        X