No announcement yet.

I am starting to be VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am starting to be VERY DISAPPOINTED!

While in game in "wormhole" poeple abuse the nogameenterdelay and spawn until the 5th death where they reach the suicide limit... and get d/c. When trying to ask for ?help since it clearly say "spawn killing isnt illegal" robo help answers and says pm him !summon for help, NOONE EVER ANSWERS!

Im posting here since i dont know who to contact......

Give em a taste of their own medicine and spawn them back.

Comment

Ya cant once they start....
      In wormhole you dont respawn in safe you start with 1 energy where you died......

Comment

soooo.... are you VERY DISAPPOINTED yet? or still starting

hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
        !

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking, Spy :/
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Incidentally picano, you made a help call regarding this yesterday, and I responded to you about a minute after your call. Unfortunately you never responded back, and when I did a ?find on you, you had left the game. Find me or another staff member in game and I will help you out with the situation.

-PUSH
            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Sry bout leaving after the help tht time but i eiher lagged or was spawned into d/c.......

Comment

Working...
              X