Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL qualifications

Hi,

Maybe I'm a bit too fast with making this thread, but I can't remember how the qualification process threw TWD went last season.

Anyway, here are my thoughts:

My idea is that the winner of the last seasons TWL will qualify automatically, so then there are still 15 spots in each league open for qualification

Top 15 in each TWD league qualify (maybe top 16 if the TWL winner of last season are in the top 16 wich is most likely the case...)

We get 4 groups of 4 ppl (first 3 + winner of last season in the TWD cant get in the same group, 4-7 8-11 12-15 same thing... )

So u get 4 hopefully equal groups of quality, being in the top 3 in TWD gives u the advantage so u wont have a very tough opponent in the same group in TWL

Off course you can also choose not to be top 3 (if you are good enough for it... ) to play against better opponents in the first TWL round... its kind of tactical etc etc etc....

Finally i want to ask if there are already plans for TWL, and perhaps if its going the same as last season (old squads automatically qualify) ... I hope there isnt a thing like that again considering the great ammount of new squads and the great ammount of old squads that stick around...

O well, i wanted to say GL to everybody in TWD season 2 as it starts pretty soon!

GL everybody!
    Trench Wars Moderator
    TW Gallery Admin
    TWEL Operator
    aka ronaldo

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...&threadid=6909

2.02 All playoff squads that participated in the previous Trench Wars Leagues season will be granted automatic admission to play in this season. At a date to be later disclosed by the League Operators, the highest-ranking TWD squads in each division will fill the remaining TWL spots of that division. Squads that dissolved at any time during the previous season, or prior to the new season's start, will have to re-enter Trench Wars Leagues through the TWD system.
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
    X