Enforced Warping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enforced Warping?

Should warping on deaths be an enforced for rule for both participants in a duel?
    Yes
    85.00%
    No
    15.00%
    TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
    TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
    TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

OK. Please post reasons why or why not you should have warping permanent. I know a lot of players don't have a problem with no warp. But just think for a second. You ever see any arena in any zone with dueling that doesn't have warping on deaths? If any other good dueling zone had the option of not warping, then it would have ever gone anywhere. Just think about it.

A lot of players just say not to accept any duels with no warp. But it still effects TWEL as a whole. and it's hard to find duels that the players play with warping. All the players that play without warp don't care about dueling, because if they did they would duel like we did ever since TW came to be.. in private arena to 10, no spawn kills, no in base, below line.. etc. But now we got bots and automatic dueling. and leagues and all of a sudden we get the option to not warp and it ruins the hole concept of dueling 1v1.

Please. Tell me why not playing with warp is helping TWEL. in both skill, and rank. Thanks.
    Last edited by Zengrath; 11-29-2003, 11:34 PM.

Comment

WOoooooooooooo

Damnit, yes to permanent warping -
      p.s. Zen, ur tag thingy, I didnt say " They should make a CD SS" Jerk face -Hero* <3 Zen
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

yes agreed
        ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

I agree totally
          Last edited by A Laggot; 11-30-2003, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Last edited by A Laggot; 11-30-2003, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Yes to perm warping.

Comment

An Idea

Warping after death is great! Whats even better is warping of BOTH participants after death. Meaning when one player dies BOTH players are then warped and BOTH start at minimal energy so that when they BOTH reach maximum energy it will be at the same time, therefor eliminating the thought of spawning. Just an idea!

Don't slap me if it isn't possible!!!!! LOL
                "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument."

-Nobody is perfect, so happens that my name is nobody.-
                -Jinco

Comment

the option to choose warping or not should remain for the regular season because some people prefer it (most of them cheaters and spawners however), but should be enforced during the playoff matches to ensure fairness.
                  $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

It takes longer for the feeders to do their dirty work. YES all the way.
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                    X