Lag Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag Issues

I dont know if this is possible, but is there someway that a spec rule could come into effect for players whose pingrates soar over 250ms or higher? I understand that the ?lag command allows you to see the persons lag and decide whether or not u wish to duel them, but when these playoffs begin you wont be given the option to choose your opponent if you want to advance. There are alot of lagcheaters and just full out lagwhores out there just abusing their 450ms and i just wanted to know if that severe lag will be tolerated in playoffs and if not, how can it be regulated??.
    $|_@Q\_/|=

OK umm...What about the 56k users???

Comment

fuck em.
      $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

i wouldn't mind having a lag rule, but at the least 300.. no lower becuae it's hard for 56.kers far from the server to stay under that, and i'd be pretty pissed if i was still on my 56.k and the server was still in finland with my 280 ping and not be able to play twel. of course now that isn't teh case but i know of a lot of players that still have 56.k.

One guy in austrailia with 56k had 380 ping, then got cable recently and still has 240 ping so it's just not fair. you selfish baboon.

Comment

ok ok I am being a selfish baboon, i agree. BUt I would still like to know if the Duelbot has been programmed with any set limitations for lag and if yes then what those limits are. If there are no existing limitations, then what would be a fair compromise for all the players involved? I would be willing to accept 300ms as the cutoff (even tho i would prefer lower) because when someone who has a pingrate between 30 and 50ms and goes against a 350-400ms tank, its next to impossible to win without taking three hours to do so. At what point are we being too fair to the 56kers living in Alaska and such at the unfair expense of those who do not have such connection issues.

feedback?
          $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Working...
          X