Ban Players for Feeding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban Players for Feeding?

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 02:56 AM.

K the only way that a rule can be enforced so that there will be little to no feeding is if there is a limit to how many players can join a TWEL league. Let's say 200 people persay, so they will always be dueling one another. This prevents aliases as well, since our current 1 acct per computer is not working quite as planned. Just take the top 200 people in all leagues and cut everyone else :-/
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

what is twel
      3x TWLD All-Star
      2x TWLD Finals MVP
      2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

That's what the playoffs are for. But aren't the playoffs supposed to be the best playing the best? Well, one out of 32 (or something) isn't really that tragic, if he got there by getting fed, he'll prolly fall out the first round. If not, he'll advance to the next round. A simple but effective way to eliminate those who got fed.
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

Feeding is cool
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

yup, there will always be some lamer figuring out a way to get into the top ranks without any skill. dont worry about it, the TWEL season is just a cool automated system to use if you want a competetive duel and the postseason playoffs are where something is actually proven as far as skill is concerned.
            There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

I don't recall 2d verifying that a playoffs was gonna happen.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.

Comment

2d has made a rule where you can only duel same guy 3 times a day.. it works well, exept for the aliases. But now with the new system that detects aliases and all that is coming to TWD next soon, I'm looking forward to it being incorperated into TWEL.

That would solve all the feeding aliased, so you can only win 3 times from one ip or what ever a day. It's just too hard for all the mods to monitor everyone who feeds. But if someone finds a way around the aliased thing then yes. ban .. but it's worked well so far for mods and all so i doubt it would help out big time in twel if this turns out to work in twd.

Comment

Another thing that im not sure has been mentioned is the fact that alot of the top ranked people chooses to only play newer, easier players. If you look at some of the top ranked players, or undefeated players, they play people you've never even heard of. And this is fine, if they still played people worth mentioning. But some of them refuse to even play a decent skilled player for fear of losing a game. This is even worse than elim, because chances are even if you hide out the whole game, when you near the end, it's near impossible to not play someone of decent skill. Theres the rare case, but in most elims/belims, out of the last 4 players, there is usually 1 or 2 good players. So no matter how you play the elim round, you'll always end up facing someone tough. In twel, there is no way of enforcing this, you should at least be playing people that are equal to your skill level. TWEL to me is just what EiG said it would become, a joke. All it is now is just a practice arena for tw.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                  Asia Minor> maybe not
                  Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                  bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                  bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                  bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                  bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Working...
                  X