This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ubb archive?

i was wondering if the old threads from the old tw forums were still around and accessable. if so, post the links?
    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
    !

~ Spy

To the best of my knowledge, CoT lost his grip on any sort of reality and completely deleted everything for no apparent real reason.

Wonder if he took down the old-old forums too...those had alot of funnies on them.

Comment

As far as I know, they are gone.. althought CoT might have a back up, we probably won't see 'em again.

-Spam
      Who got the boombeef?

Comment

is html enabled?

lets check

<b>m00</b>

:/

Comment

i have a good portion of november 2000-september 2001. its about 20 megs. GD/Piss&Moan/TW
          LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

Piss&moan lost its coolness when it got renamed to wine and cheeze...wtf, are we in France already ?

I'm feeling naughty....
            Originally posted by Disliked
            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

mmmmmm Cheese. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE FRENCH TO APPRECIATE CHEESE! But you do have to be French to wear a silly hat and piss the British off...
              Tigerex

Comment

Working...
              X