This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trenchers IQ below average

gone to every zone now i think trench wars has the greatest idiot to not idiot ratio.

ever notice how in dm about half the people get on a freq to vote but the others do it as it is done in elim and spam numbers in the chat

ever notice how in elim when u make a nice shot u get called a newb?

ever notice how in hosted basing the people picked for sharks are the ones who beg the most?

and i especially cant stand when someone has killed u for the first time and called u ez. in other zones its easy enough to tell sometimes after one kill if someone is ez, but lets face it, trench has more luck involved. a newb can kill the best player cause it only takes a shot (im not saying a newb is as good as anyone though).

theres also stupid cheating acusations such as "u can lag thru walls!!1"

and this, the thing i hate most: i hate people who will fly by a greening enemy levi and not shoot it. even if i am the levi. that ship (the lev) should be raped as much as possible, because after it gets past getting raped, it will rape all it wants on a terr or in the flag room ( both the enemy and its own team, by the way.)

Ooo and heres another thing, i hate when people call the cloaker a lame ship. its not. it's point is to take care of snipers, and it cant kill much besides snipers anyway since it is really hard for an x to hit a moving target unless its path is crossed.

many other things, among them too much lag related complaining. the only ships that really should complain about lag are sharks and spiders. i dont know why spiders are affected so much, but recently ive been flying one and it is almost unbearable. Ill shoot someone 3 times right after they take a shot and they wont respond, then smash one in my face. and shark mines as u all have seen are lagged thru all the time. levis cant really complain, even if they have a direct hit on someone with a bomb. it has the same chance of killing one as a wb bullet. javs cant complain, neither can lancs, terrs, or weasels.

o wait, another dumb thing, im sick of getting yelled at by terrs who have hit me with bursts and i didnt die. yes, i saw the burst hit me, it wasnt lag.. those things arent all that strong, and about half the time they wont kill me when i have full energy.

that said, u can flame me now. just had to get it off my chest
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

oops, why did i put this in staff? my bad heh
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>na

Comment

Stolen from paladen forum.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

yeah but what can you do. you have a choice of either ?ignore or ?nopubchat (esc and f5 too) oh and i forget the ?lines=0

Comment

Since it's so hard to get the right forum, are you sure you went to the right zone for your experiment?
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

so your saying that im a trench wars idiot because i posted this in staff forum? bah, no one posts in the right forum anyway
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>na

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
              so your saying that im a trench wars idiot because i posted this in staff forum? bah, no one posts in the right forum anyway
              no we're saying you're a regular idiot. just because people complain about things in the game does not mean their intellgence is lower than the average EG or SVS player.

ever notice how in hosted basing the people picked for sharks are the ones who beg the most?
              I get picked by the damn whiterabbits and i hate sharking.

theres also stupid cheating acusations such as "u can lag thru walls!!1"
              this is because sometimes a person's lag is so bad they appear to lag through the walls.... i've seen it done (not intentionally). and cloakers suck
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Break it down Mayo.

<does hammer dance>
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Shit... I forgot my IQ, what was it Dis ?

Don't say 4 :P

Comment

I hate when levis try to convince a shark that his single L3 mine is a better option than the shark's L2 mines in defending the flag room entrance on the grounds that "the l2 mines will get repped and kill me".

Ever notice how a levi on the roof will send half your team panicking while a levi in the lower room gets no reaction?

Don't you find it weird that some people will call you a newbie based on the information that they had never seen you in their entire 2 month career in TW?

Don't you find it sad that most TW players look at you like an idiot when you try to tell them that Subspace was once released on CD?

Don't you hate when terrs ask why no one is attaching to them despite their numerous calls for help... in pub chat?

Comment

A few weeks ago there was this numbskull in pub saying, and I quote: "This game is such a rip off of Infantry! Except suckier!" Nothing we could say would convince him that Infantry was based on SS. A lev bomb would bounce off this guy's skull. *That* is sad. l0ls
                      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
                        Shit... I forgot my IQ, what was it Dis ?

Don't say 4 :P

Comment

i liek tuna slaad
                          Originally posted by Yoshiba
                          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                            A few weeks ago there was this numbskull in pub saying, and I quote: "This game is such a rip off of Infantry! Except suckier!" Nothing we could say would convince him that Infantry was based on SS. A lev bomb would bounce off this guy's skull. *That* is sad. l0ls
                            Haha, I remember this fella. I took the time to tell him the whole history of JeffP/VIE/SS/Infantry/Cosmic Rift, and the only thing I could get in response was "stfu you n00b."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA INSANE!
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i really doubt their iq is below average. the spamming in pub chat is what you are going to get due to tw being the most populated zone in subspace. also, alot of the other zones have their servers in north america, tw is in finland, thus, more lag and more lag issues.

i personally kill levis, but who cares if u do or not. it isn't like they are gonna be discouraged after 1 death. they will just spawn back and keep trying to green. i agree that they should be killed cuz they won't stop to kill u, but it really makes no difference in the long run. especially if there is a battle going on for the flag room and u need to be there fast.

of course there are some idiots in the zone. there always are going to be. u notice them more often because there are more around, due to a larger player pool.

the people u see whining about hits can't be compared to any other zone. i'm sure if all those zones with svs settings had 1 hit kills there would be whining there too.

there is obviously going to be a larger crop of "newer" players in trench wars due to the "newbi friendly" 1 hit kill settings. tw is a much easier zone to start off in than something with multiple-hit kills.

honestly though, i don't think it is that much of a problem. ppl are a bit worried about their record and defend it (with text and bullets the same) accordingly. what i really couldn't understand is how much arguing goes on in hockey zone pubs during a game that won't matter 10 minutes later.

ur comment on the spider/shark related lag issues doesn't make alot of sense, especially when u already complained about people who say others lag through walls. the server is in finland, face it, if ur in north america, or any1 u r playing with lives in north america, there is going to be alot more lag than usual (not saying euros and others don't lag, but i think the majority of the players i know are from N.A.). and why can't wb's/levis/javs/lancs/weasels complain about lag just like spiders and sharks? levis can lay mines like sharks. they also don't have the thrust speed sharks do. also, if they shoot a mine they have like 5 seconds of vulnerable recharging. if u nuke a wall right beside a guy with an L3 bomb and he goes on like nothing happens, i'd be a bi puzzled too. warbirds and lancs are designed to be a 1 hit kill ship. if u shoot the guy (ignoring duds) and he doesn't die, that goes against the zone settings. weasels lose any advantage they have if some1 lags their shot because they uncloak when they fire, thus losing the only decent advantage they have. javs i hate anyways, so i won't defend them, but u cud say the same about their bombs as the wb/lanc bullets. and i know u said the guy ate 3 bullets after shooting, but alot of the time spiders will call lag, but what is really happening is their bullets do a pathetic amount of damage. people who lag throug shark mines do so, mostly, because of 1 of 2 scenarios. 1: some1 already hit the mine, but the shark kinda lagged it and didn't"see" them hit it. the mine is still there but the shark gets a kill. or 2, some1 enters the arena after the mines were laid. this isn't lag from what i understand it, it's just that the player doesn't see the mines when changing arenas.

all in all i found ur post fairly weak in actual facts/arguments. but hey, that's me.

ps. troll, sharks use L1 mines not L2

pps. yeah, this shouldn't be here, moved to SSCU Trench Wars
                              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                              Philos> there is something about you
                              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
                              X