Crome> ?help How do you run a league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crome> ?help How do you run a league?

Okay dokay smokay! Here's the situation folks. We played a TWL-D match against Drastic in week seven. Drastic won the match, however, afterwards there was talk of doublesquadding. If you want the full scoop on the issue please visit the following thread: http://forums.trenchwars.org/forum/s...=&threadid=349.

For those of you too lazy to read through that thread, the gist of it is that Delectable, who is currently banned from TW, supposedly played for Drastic under the name Cinema in our TWL-D match. Now we (Cripples) did not bring forth these accusations, nor did we demand a forfeit by Drastic. As a matter of fact, we were pretty much told out of the blue, "They broke the rules, so you get the win." and we were cool with that.

Now, here it is, play-off time! We were just informed the decision concerning our TWL-D was reversed and now Drastic is being given the win, whilst we're being yanked from the TWL-D playoffs. When questioned as to why the decision was reversed, the TWL staff (I spoke with Left_Eye in particular.) told us that the original decision was never made final. Rather, the match outcome was put on "hold" until it could be determined whether or not Delectable truly played in the match.

Apparently, Delectable was cleared. Now this is strange considering he admitted to playing in the match in this thread: http://forums.trenchwars.org/forum/s...=&threadid=488.

At any rate, we (Cripples) are sorely disappointed in the way in which this matter was handled. When situations come up, final decisions need to be made, and they need to be made in a timely fashion.

That's all I have to say. Thanks for your time. :]
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

I think a better question is why www.sorry.com takes you to Hasbro's website.

HUH? HUH? HUH?!

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
      I think a better question is why www.sorry.com takes you to Hasbro's website.

HUH? HUH? HUH?!
      I'm puzzled by such a mystery, sherlock. Lets solve it!

Comment

because hasbro made the popular board game sorry! which was banned from nevada schools because it caused gang related violence on playgrounds.
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Jay, Drastic no showed a game with A-S and somehow got a win, figure that out :P
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
            Jay, Drastic no showed a game with A-S and somehow got a win, figure that out :P
            Corruption.

Comment

I'm waiting for Crome to step in here and explain. I doubt he can, but I'm going to wait it out anyway. :]
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

<5 Mths Pass>

"Hey look over there, Jason is still waiting"
                :yawn:

Comment

If thats the case Cripples should be in the playoffs for twld.

Rule

Comment

i'd just like to point out that the title of this thread made me smile; and i like ponies
                    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

crome why does it take so long for you to respond?
                      or are you just ignoring?

Ok there are 2 options available:

1. Declare that it is allowed for banned players to participate in league games

2. Give us the win.
                      Death makes angels of us all
                      & gives us wings
                      where we once had shoulders
                      smooth as raven's
                      claws

Comment

2 billing ops proved they were not double squadding

Comment

Originally posted by DanyalDenyo
                          1. Declare that it is allowed for banned players to participate in league games
                          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

crome, trust me you dont know whats going on. I'm not pointing fingers.. nothing.. but just let us replay Drastic.. winner goes to playoffs. That is fair enough, consdiering you just changed our standings like that.
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Since you guys have no idea what you are talking about, the website allows for a few mistakes in it. The people that scheduled the Drastic games scheduled two games at the same hour. So they didn't no-show for that. It was going to be postponed, but then both squads decided to do it after Drastic finished their first game.

Lots of love,
                              Left_Eye
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X