Mattey Owns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattey Owns

I'm friend with mattey, we go to the same school and he was at my house the other day.... i guess i left my comp for long enough so he could lay a little joke on me... we had a squad duel and i have my macros to help my squaddies out.. so in the middle of out duel i being to use my macros... only to find out they have been replaced by these following macros:

Mayo Inc.> CHECK OUT MY SMALL PENIS
    Mayo Inc.> I HAVE A SMALL PENIS
    Mayo Inc.> I LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH LITTLE BOYS
    Mayo Inc.> EVERYONE LOOK AT HOW INADEQUATE I AM IN BED

it was really funny. Mattey owns.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

LOL.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

hahaha... how heartwarming. i wish i had friends who play ss and i can go to there house and do crap on there computer... oh yeah i do, but he went to new mexico for 2 weeks
      Originally posted by Yoshiba
      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

New Mexico sucks. My girlfriend moved there... who goes to NEW MEXICO!!??
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

hahah
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Re: Mattey Owns

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.

Mayo Inc.> EVERYONE LOOK AT HOW INADEQUATE I AM IN BED

it was really funny. Mattey owns.
            That ones funny :P
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

And the real tinge of humour lies in the absolute truth of it.
              Corn + Tomatoes = <3

Comment

Working...
              X