• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check score

http://edome.fi.soneraplaza.net/subspace/scores.html

Um...

Thank you?

Comment

i post it because i found that the "score checking" in the website is not availble

Comment

haha, that website (by which I mean www.trenchwars.org) is so terrible. That score link hasn't worked since the website was redone like a year ago. The league link still has people thinking TWL is about to start anyday now with Slowbob at the helm and combat pit action coming up, I believe people are still signing up for it. All that is ever up is ww6 results and high scores of the score reset neither of which anyone who has played the game longer than 2 weeks actually cares about.

it would be better if the website was just a blank page that said "TRENCHWARS" and maybe also "League" with a link to www.twleagues.org (a site which people actually know how to update and put useful content in) At least it wouldn't be misleading people.

Comment

the website is the fuking worst pile of shit i have ever seen. I believe this was discussed at great lengths on the prev. forums.

whats happened?
          PicHosting

Comment

Re: Check score

Something special what we should need to know?
            It works normally, scores are normally...
            - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
              X