senior privileges in HS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• senior privileges in HS...

so yea i am a senior now and we have a new principle that is extremely gay. he wont let us even carry over the traditional senior privileges from the last few years until we have a class meeting to decide. so i am wondering what you guys had for your senior pivileges in highschool so i can make a decent and creative list to present.

like last year's senior class had only a few cheesy privileges such as..going to lunch 5 min early (we have massive lines for chicken/fries)...leave school early on some days and assigned parking (which failed because the school didnt enforce it at all). i dont want to be jipped like them yet my senior class is uncreative and we will have nothing. so help me out and gimmie some ideas~!
    I agree.

Wow, your school gives more senior privileges than mine.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Senior privleges:

-We're bigger and stronger than you
      -Senior park privleges? Only seniors OWN cars!
      -Ninering (or it's equvilent)
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I'm a freshman... IN COLLEGE! bahaha.. ok sorry.

How about...
        1) Your friggin God given right to do whatever the hell you want?!
        If you want to go into line a couple of minutes early, wTf? Just cut in front of the underclassmen!
        2) You guys have hall passes? If so, suggest a sticker or something for your ID's so seniors can leave the school on their off periods or whatever... I don't know... play around with it.
        3) At CHS, we had stickers for AP classmen and we got to cut in the lunch line... but we only got 25 mins... but still, play around with that too.
        4) Just think of anything that would make you more free at school. I hate going to a school that makes it feel like a jail cell.
        When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
        -John

Comment

yeah thats weird... they like GIVE you stuff to do... we're pretty much normal students except of course we own.
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I can't even remember my senior year.. sorry

Oh wait, there is one thing you can suggest at the meeting.. just tell them seniors should be able cut in front of the entire line ... that way you can just get ya lunch whenever you feel like it.... or the 5 minute before BS Idea.. or whatever.
            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Senior Year

Senior year at my school is the best year

1) No school Wednesday
              2) They have 4 free periods a day (11 periods a day) When the rest of the school has 1 or 2
              3) They can leave school grounds once a week for 2 free periods (if they are back to back) or 1
              4) If their free periods are at the end of the day they can go home
              5) They get exempt from Exams with AB honor role
              6) They get to park closer so they dont have to walk as far (at my school this is a big deal)

Thats it :/
              :yawn:

Comment

all your schools sound anal
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Senior's Privlages:

Increased probability to get the classes you want.
                  Ability to design a Senior Project, a class outside the offered curriculum.
                  May take 4 courses spring term if enough are AP courses.
                  Sign-in on Friday and Saturday is 11 PM (might be 12).
                  The big one:
                  May shut the door all the way with a member of the opposite sex in the room

Comment

wow, yall are all little pampered babies. the only privilege we got as Seniors was a parking lot (enforced by towing, YAY). No wait we got one other one. WE could exempt 3 of 7 final exams each semster, but not twice in the same class. Tobe wher you go to school?
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Senior privleges:

None.

I never even heard of senior privleges before.

Comment

In 5th year (last year) We had:

didnt have to wear a blazer but had to wear the uniform (tie pants etc)

Could go into the dining room or conservatory at ne time during lucnh to get our lunch, mine was usually chicken barms, lovely although for the 4 yeras previous id been havin icky dinners and pasty barms.

We were gonna have one of them picture book things that u americans have but nobody wanted one so it was put off.

We could stay in our forum rooms during lunch instead of going out into the field

Also, we had the hoice to be a prefect, my duty was to guard some door at the leisure center every wednesday lunch but my partner couldnt be assed and I was too weak to keep every1 out so I quickly gave that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                          Senior's Privlages:

Increased probability to get the classes you want.
                          Ability to design a Senior Project, a class outside the offered curriculum.
                          May take 4 courses spring term if enough are AP courses.
                          Sign-in on Friday and Saturday is 11 PM (might be 12).

Uhh, I'd love to hear your definition of priveledge.

Comment

Seniors got shafted as far as official privileges went at my school. We got to leave five minutes early on Fridays, and got to park closer to the school. The real senior privileges come from having been at school for four years and knowing how to fuck with the system. Most seniors know ways to skip whenever they want to, never do their homework, etc. I skipped my senior year (the greatest prank of all), but all of my friends that just graduated did diddly shit all year, and still passed and are going to decent colleges.
                            -Face
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Annux

Uhh, I'd love to hear your definition of priveledge.
                              Well, the sign in one is a privilege because anyone lower than a Senior has sign in at 8, final sign in at 10. Or something, I don't board, so I'm not all that familiar with the regulations.

I'd explain how Senior Projects are a privilege, but everyone on this board would throw rocks at me for being such a dork.

Comment

Working...
                              X