BAN BAN BAN BAN (An EXAMPLE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAN BAN BAN BAN (An EXAMPLE)

This is just an example of why I think bans should be given out early, often, and with great prejudice. . . (And as an aside, also an example of why I'm pro-abortion.) Enjoy; I found it pretty funny, myself.

1:Fantom_Ganon!> anyone wanna team in Elim>?
    1:Th@ KiLL@> me
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> come
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> teaming is illegal
    1:Th@ KiLL@> so?
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> Deny and Code were teaming
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> report them
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> so i wanna show them whats up
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> please do (Ed. note: I meant please do report them; player involvement is integral to the system functioning correctly . . .)
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> i did
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> deny just got off a ban (Ed. note: or so I heard -- sorry, Deny -- it's just hearsay)
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> who cares tho
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> payback is a bitch
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> payback is fucked
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> get that straight (Ed. note: lack of punishment for one breeds more jackass behavior . . . )
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> lol
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> stfu
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> lil nerd
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> bad for other players, bad for the game
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> u r one gay child
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> talk all that sad highschool shit you want
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> u rode the small bus didnt u?
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> I hope ya feel better
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> pfft I do law, you do time
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> get a job
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> u sound like a fuckin lil pansy ass hoe that takes this game to heart
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> laugh. . first I'd beat you half to death with your little ass
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> ITS A GAME
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> [where] u live (correction made by editor)
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> second . . I'd beat you the other half
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> mabey it can happen (editor gave up in despair)
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> MPLS MN come on down
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> I was having sex when you were three (Ed. note: This is true. And damn, it was some good sex. TMI. Is it relevant? No. It does kind of put things in perspective, though.)
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> if u ever...EVER come to Cali LA ill put a bullet in ur law abiding ass (Ed. note: terroristic threats across state lines is a federal crime, although I did say I'd beat his little ass half to death. Ah well, I was kidding and I think we're even. . . No harm, no foul.) :P
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> I was fighting before you were born
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> masterbating to a picture isnt sex
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> u prolly sucked alotta dick for crack too...
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> . .. got anything better than that?
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> ur the one sayiong some stupid ass shit
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> try and be a little more impressive huh
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> someday you'll have to move outta Mom's basement
    1:Fantom_Ganon!> ..."i did this"..."i did that".....i fucked ur mom in tha ass ...and im prolly ur father
    1:THE CRIMSON KING> gg

Well, that was entertaining. Makes me wonder what the hell I'm doing on that chat. As an aside, the kid's got a very artistic swastika for a banner. Way to promote the Nazi party. GG.

It is, however, a good example of why teaming (and other similarly respective antisocial subspace behavior) should earn an immediate and severe moderator response. This is how your average teeniebopper thinks (and emotes, sadly), thus a permissive attitude towards rulebreaking spawns (pun intended -- though this is 'spawns' as a verb, not a noun as you're probably used to in subspace parlance) more rulebreaking. (And, last I checked, my father is not an 18-year old semi-illiterate -- especially since I'm closer to 30 than 20 -- so I'd question the accuracy of Fantom's last statement. But hey, kids. . . gotta love 'em.) :/

Cordially,

(the extremely patient)
    CK

Oh, and PS: I'm expecting a bunch of replies mocking me for holding the integrity of the game, i.e., the rules, in esteem. Well, post 'em, and thank you for supporting my point. You will hear from me again.

Oh, and PPS: This fella has recently repeatedly expressed his desire to join staff ("hey, can u guys recomend me 4 staff?!??!?"). I'd hope that the criteria by which prospective staff members are screened contains several filters sufficient to preserve us, the players, from the potential hell-on-earth that Fantom <ER> would bring to the subspace community.

And I'm out.
    1:Pearl Jam> the gloves are for the prostitutes i'm going to hire
    1:Pearl Jam> i'm going to make one of them shovel human feces into a wheelbarrow and run around with it
    THE CRIMSO> that's more illuminative than jack's comment, but still pretty enigmatic
    1:Pearl Jam> she'll have to wear a shirt that says "THE POOPSMITH" on it

Honour is a dying trait.

Comment

That was a good waste of a 5 minute read.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Yah so is colour and flour, and to a lesser extent cauliflower.
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

that was awesome
          LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

amazing

Comment

that was fucking beautiful

i love th@ kill@ even more now.
              Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
              Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

he soudns liek destroy

destroy>me and my friends have thoguht about killing people before
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Can't wait to see what happens when tws max pop is a good ol 1000.
                  "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                  • Shark
                  • Dicer
                  • Sager
                  • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

damn that was the biggest bunch or racist propiganda ive seen since the History Channel

i dont know why Crimson is targeting me....(mabey the 20:2 duel we had) but i dont appreciate it....plz dont believe this jackass

Comment

ban that killat, do us all a favour

Comment

what do you say we ban everyone who cares about the idiocy of others
                        jee

Comment

LOL
                          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X