Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason... That is SCARY!...

I gotta fess up...

Jason, your avatar scares the hell out of me! That face... that FACE!!... just freaky!

I would really like if you could change it please~
    I could find you a new avatar if you like.

But, that face of Ronald McDonald freaks me out!
    When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
    -John

Last edited by Puppet Master; 08-15-2002, 04:55 AM.

Comment

I swear to god he's what IT was based on. That crazy GUTTER (represent) clown
      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Yup Yup. Mattey knows whats u[]D
        When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
        -John

Comment

Comment

You should get a picture of a little kid looking at it.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Pssh
              Last edited by Alex88; 08-16-2002, 11:24 PM.
              Corn + Tomatoes = <3

Comment

I have a life-sized Ronald McDonald I stole from the local McDonalds a week after I quit working there. It was one of those ones that's plaster and was bolted to a bench in a sitting position so that little kids could sit on it's lap and have their picture taken.

At any rate, we're fresh out of sweet-n-sour sir. Could I interest you in some honey mustard instead? By the way, don't forget your napkin. Thanks. We love to see you smile.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I can't even imagine working at McDonald's... I'd go nuts.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                    I can't even imagine working at McDonald's... I'd go nuts.
                    I managed to last seven months. I fucked McDonald's another way too when I quit. At the McDonald's where I was employed, there was a policy in which you would get a reward for turning in anyone stealing food. Well, a friend of mine who was also working there at the time and also wanted to quit stole a cheeseburger. I turned him in. The next day, he was fired. I was then given a $100 reward. Ten minutes after I got the money, I told my manager to fuck off and walked out the door. My friend and I split the money 50-50. :]
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                      I managed to last seven months. I fucked McDonald's another way too when I quit. At the McDonald's where I was employed, there was a policy in which you would get a reward for turning in anyone stealing food. Well, a friend of mine who was also working there at the time and also wanted to quit stole a cheeseburger. I turned him in. The next day, he was fired. I was then given a $100 reward. Ten minutes after I got the money, I told my manager to fuck off and walked out the door. My friend and I split the money 50-50. :]
                      YOU FREAKING GENIUS!

Comment

Working...
                      X