Exam Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exam Results

I got up early to go get my exam results and this is what i found...

Maths
    -------
    Pure Maths. 1 02/100
    Stats.1 16/100
    Dec. Maths 1 37/100

Grade U(u)

Accounting
    -------------
    Basic Accounting:
    Grade=#Unclassified
    Mark=68/300

Financial accounting:
    No result

Final accounts:
    No results

Now the future
    ------------------
    Hmmm, I wish i could lie on my fat ass all day everyday but with them marks im prolly gonna be in a factory or macdonalds for a career.

wow those are some bad grades...
    just play some subspace and it will all be good....

Comment

Thats how i got the bad grades in the first place, that and failure to turn up to accounting exams...well because id rather be subspacing

Comment

What the hell kind of grading system is that? I'll stick to my letters...
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

a british grading system, I think its easier than yours seeing as best is A then its B then C, D, E, F, then a fail is U

Comment

U R DUMB!

Comment

disliked same here i got degraded
              Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Re: Exam Results

Originally posted by Disliked
                Hmmm, I wish i could lie on my fat ass all day everyday but with them marks im prolly gonna be in a factory or macdonalds for a career.
                Yes and you're especially screwed because you can't even spell McDonalds right! Damn Dis you're a moron! :P

Edit: Please not that this was not one of those oh so popular "I'm smarter than you look at your errors" posts I just thought it was funny and admit the fact that I couldnt find my way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in my hand.

I'd probably end up losing and ear and with a bad haircut.
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

If I was dumb, how did I get into college? I just skipped alot of lessons at the end cuz I couldnt be assed wiv anyhting anymore.

Comment

Any idiot can get in college, all that takes is money and a D- average. Hell, you got in, didn't you?

The fact that you got a "U" only further reinforces my point.

Comment

Oh and the fact that you're wasting your parents money or drowning yourself in loans by skipping classes (which you will have to retake to move on, according to 'normal university' standards) only makes you look more like a dickjuggler that you truly are.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                        you got a "U"
                        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Re: Re: Exam Results

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.

I'd probably end up losing and ear and with a bad haircut.
                          Too late.... OH SHIT!
                          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                            Oh and the fact that you're wasting your parents money or drowning yourself in loans by skipping classes (which you will have to retake to move on, according to 'normal university' standards) only makes you look more like a dickjuggler that you truly are.
                            Firstly you seem to forget im english so there was no fee for college, well £10. I'm not moving on, I hated college, thats why I quit and onl did one year, I tired to drop accounitng earlier on but they wouldn't allow it and thirdly the minimum grades to get inc olleeg are 5 A to C's from GCSE. Ok I admit im dumb but would a dumb person pass thier maths exam a year ebfore everyone else? Thats liek the only thing I have to boast about, ah well -puts dunca cap on-

Comment

Free college? Must be really shitty ones. Dont tell me you could have gone to Oxford for free. We have a form of "free colleges" in United States, they're called Community Colleges. The African Americans and Latino Americans attend them. In translation, if something is free it means no one wants it.

Comment

Working...
                              X