Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twlb

Just wanted to point out how well I thoguht the year went

Out of 12 squads 7 are over 500 (50% wins losses)
    Plus you can hardly count out the #8 team Cripples.
    Paladen has the talent, they just never pulled it together 'cause of Cig's lag :P

I know the season isn't over yet, but it was a lot of fun. Hopefully by next TWL well have 12 competitive squads rather than 8 good ones and 4 not so good ones.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

yeah, I really enjoyed TWLB, my only complaint is that it was so incomplete, we finally have 12 squads and no weekly forfeits- and it's almost over- what's up with the playoffs?
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

The leagues fucking sucked. Put ONE PERSON in charge of TWL and ONE PERSON ONLY. Slowbob may have been slow, but he never overturned his own decisions, did he?
      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Sbob banned me for wishing him a nice thanksgiving

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
          Sbob banned me for wishing him a nice thanksgiving
          Oh, how he hates you. How he hates us all...
          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Brits don't celebrate our Yankee holidays.

Comment

You don't celebrate St. Georges day...come to think of it neithr do we bu we celebrate the irish guys day, aint that queer

Comment

Stupid yanks, please keep your dumb traditions for yourself, and don't push 'em over to us Euros. Damn kids egging our house every halloween cause we aint giving out no fucking candy to the damn beggars.
                "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

All Hollow's Eve is a British tradition, I beleive. Being a jackass is the US tradition you should work on pushing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                    The leagues fucking sucked. Put ONE PERSON in charge of TWL and ONE PERSON ONLY.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

no

No jason. Thats to much work. You need to look at it at all angles. Dont be a moron. Thx

Comment

Re: no

Originally posted by stuckup
                        No jason. Thats to much work. You need to look at it at all angles. Dont be a moron. Thx
                        rofl owned.
                        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Re: no

Originally posted by stuckup
                          Did I say have one person do all the work? No. I said put one person in charge. That is, have one person capable of making the ultimate and final decisions. As it stands now, there are too many people reversing the reversed decision of their fellow TWL Op. Of course that one person would need assistants. Thanks for coming to the rescue on that one Captain Obvious.

Ruby: Let Div fight you so I can see the pictures of your badly beaten ass.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X