Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signed up... What now???

Hey all,

I signed up my squad for twl-b on the twleagues.org page a few weeks ago. Have not heard any response yet. What happens now?

Also, what is up with the leagues information that is on trenchwars.org? I'm guessing it is out of date?

Thanks,
    -- Spacey

TWL is nearly finished for this season, so don't expect any response. Keep an eye out for TWT coming soon (info will probably be posted in these forums) and sign up for that. Entry for new squads into the next TWL will be based on their standing in TWT, I believe. The news on the site is up-to-date.

Good luck.

llater,
    Tony
    Last edited by brookus; 08-16-2002, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Whats your squad?
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

heh thats funny... he's a bit late.
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

mayo ur signature is too long.

Comment

Brookus the news on www.trenchwars.org leagues is hideously hideously out of date.

Comment

shouldn't trenchwars.org have a link to twleagues.org
              it currently takes you to http://league.trenchwars.org/

Comment

Working...
              X