Hold that thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold that thought

I would appreciate it if suggestions of rules and way things are run in TWL would be held until after the season. So I can just open a thread with all the suggestions and be more efficient in getting your suggestions enacted.
    "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Make me TWL Op>

Comment

Originally posted by Everybody
      Make me TWL Op>
      Asking for help is a sign of weakness, eat him.
      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Re: Hold that thought

Originally posted by Crome
        I would appreciate it if suggestions of rules and way things are run in TWL would be held until after the season. So I can just open a thread with all the suggestions and be more efficient in getting your suggestions enacted.
        I would appreciate it if you would DIRECt YOUR 2-YEAR-OLD ATTENTION SPAN to a problem I've asked you to address.

CLICK HERE ---> http://forums.trenchwars.org/forum/s...=&threadid=758
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

My god.

To me it looks as if Crome is asking for suggestions. Not to be yelled at. So if you dont have any suggestions then stfu. He is doing us a favor.

Comment

Re: My god.

Originally posted by stuckup
            To me it looks as if Crome is asking for suggestions. Not to be yelled at. So if you dont have any suggestions then stfu. He is doing us a favor.
            My friend, you have no idea how much of a bungling idiot Crome can be. I'll forgive you for your naivety.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I heard Crome has tig ol' bitties

Comment

the twl op in charge of each league has final say for their league. the only way, and i mean onlyy way they could be overturned would be if the Head Op sees that the decision went against established rules. With no adjusting of rules to fix it.

The second suggestion. DO NOT CHANGE RULES! when leagues start agian, they do not change. For any reason. release the rules early so that every player can read them and know them. Any questionable rules can be adjusted ahead of time. Thus, every player knows the rules and consequences of breaking them. They are set in stone for the whole season. This should eliminate half of your problems you had with theleague this seaon.
                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I think squads shouldn't be replaceable. If a squad dissolves I think their spot should be left empty, and all the other teams that were going to play them, now have to play a team that they have'nt played before. There are some problems with this suggestion, but I think it would be better than the current situation.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Re: Re: Hold that thought

Originally posted by Jason
                    I would appreciate it if you would DIRECt YOUR 2-YEAR-OLD ATTENTION SPAN to a problem I've asked you to address.

CLICK HERE ---> http://forums.trenchwars.org/forum/s...=&threadid=758
                    Yes Crome and fellow leagueoperators made some sucky decisions and made up some real weird rules. But WTF is the point of starting to bash at him when decides to make a thread for everyones suggestions? This thread is were u should post ur suggestions so Crome can improve the leaguerules so next season we can have a season without mistakes. So stop trashtalking at Crome in this thread cause it's useless and it's not going to help u get things improved.

-bram

Comment

My sentiments exactly.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Make sure that your league refs follow league rules.
                        Make all edits on Twleagues.org final.
                        Make all forfeits or no-shows in TWL-J or TWL-D a 50-0 win for the team that showed up.
                        Let TWL be more exclusive to the best of the best squads.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
                            Make sure that your league refs follow league rules.
                            Look what happend in the Shriek vs Onix TWLJ game, the host didnt warn Top, like he was supposed to, and all hell broke loose.

Also, there should be set "punishments" if you break the rules, not every rule hase a punishment, it just says "Dont do this" not
                            "Dont do this, because if you do this will happen"
                            :yawn:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Hold that thought

Originally posted by Dabram

Yes Crome and fellow leagueoperators made some sucky decisions and made up some real weird rules. But WTF is the point of starting to bash at him when decides to make a thread for everyones suggestions? This thread is were u should post ur suggestions so Crome can improve the leaguerules so next season we can have a season without mistakes. So stop trashtalking at Crome in this thread cause it's useless and it's not going to help u get things improved.

-bram
                              Like I was trying to say.

Comment

Working...
                              X