Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh oh...

er,

i dont know how to write this, so its going to probably come out gay or something, but, im going away to college on sunday. no more SS for me. its just boring now, no fun at all.

greetz go out to:
    shriek - anny (bakla), herx (danielle gives good head), awm (FURMOM), serv, dux, subby, tanis, lil, ciddy, eex, lite slut, web, lil, ruine, dodobird and anyone else i might of missed
    everyone from ek's chat - dy you slut, treacho, goz (GURN!!!!!!!!!!), squirt, TOTIBITSH, pods, eric, ek. heist you're a slut for getting on the chat... so are you slim shady.
    the basers - WR, turbo, proj, PROJECTURBOGOD4LIFE, diso, mantra ur ez in bed, pallies, divine ownz soccer, tobe, and everyone else.
    everyone from my old squads, death knights (KAM and banz), fierce, babylon, wh0rd, antithesis, prag, retal, digressed, diso, shin.. miss anything?
    to random peeps - LEMON, JOE, HOGO, TUOYKS, WABBUT, disq, eetu, CP, SSJ, DW/R4U and EO, azn_jewjew, NAPPY.... forget anyone? guess i can always go back and edit.

oh yeah, epi, ?go elim, NT

crome - you've been bugging me forever to join siege, am i really that good? you better beat light in wbs and javs to shut them up.
    pod - thanks a lot for making me $ in javs. without you, i would suck, but you showed me how to be amazing.
    domi - you will always be #1 in TW for me. ur my hero <3 MOI

ungreetz go to:
    light - fuck you, you arrogant bastards. no one gives a fuck if you're in 1st place and go bragging about it like theres no tomorrow. you're not as good as you think, or say you are. i hope siege or whoever comes along and gives you a thurough RAPING as you deserve. no one likes you. there are a couple cool guys on light, domi, wabbut, hannes, fbz that dont talk any smack at all. if only the whole squad was like thatn, then you would deserve #1. mitch, ruby, destroy (aznig) and sometimes 2d ruin it for everyone else in light. hope fbz realizes that next season and axes you guys.

victorian - you are no where as fucking good as you think you are. yes, you have accomplished a lot in however long you've been playing. but to be truly good, you need a "something". you lack it. until you find it and understand it, no matter how much you practice, you will never _ever_ reach greatness.

well, i think thats all that i wanted to say...
    NUTSACK!

-TG

Mayo Inc.> TG!!
    Mayo Inc.> have fun in college
    TopGod> $

sorry to see youy go.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Re: Uh oh...

Originally posted by TopGod
      er,
      ungreetz go to:
      light - fuck you, you arrogant bastards. no one gives a fuck if you're in 1st place and go bragging about it like theres no tomorrow. you're not as good as you think, or say you are. i hope siege or whoever comes along and gives you a thurough RAPING as you deserve. no one likes you. there are a couple cool guys on light, domi, wabbut, hannes, fbz that dont talk any smack at all. if only the whole squad was like thatn, then you would deserve #1. mitch, ruby, destroy (aznig) and sometimes 2d ruin it for everyone else in light. hope fbz realizes that next season and axes you guys.

-TG
      amen to that. siege didn't talk as much smack as light has. light bunch of assholes.

anyways. have fun in college TG. there are lot of whores in college. get laid often! =p

Comment

OMFG Toppie Nutsack for you!!
        Gl dood, Have fun in College. S4L bitshes
        Top, I wish you the best. Peace outz <3 4eva
        Turtle power!!!!
        [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

er,

i dont know how to write this, so its going to probably come out gay or something, but, im going away to college on sunday. no more SS for me. its just boring now, no fun at all.

greetz go out to:
          shriek - anny (bakla), herx (danielle gives good head), awm (FURMOM), serv, dux, subby, tanis, lil, ciddy, eex, lite slut, web, lil, ruine, dodobird and anyone else i might of missed
          everyone from ek's chat - dy you slut, treacho, goz (GURN!!!!!!!!!!), squirt, TOTIBITSH, pods, eric, ek. heist you're a slut for getting on the chat... so are you slim shady.
          the basers - WR, turbo, proj, PROJECTURBOGOD4LIFE, diso, mantra ur ez in bed, pallies, divine ownz soccer, tobe, and everyone else.
          everyone from my old squads, death knights (KAM and banz), fierce, babylon, wh0rd, antithesis, prag, retal, digressed, diso, shin.. miss anything?
          to random peeps - LEMON, JOE, HOGO, TUOYKS, WABBUT, disq, eetu, CP, SSJ, DW/R4U and EO, azn_jewjew, NAPPY.... forget anyone? guess i can always go back and edit.

oh yeah, epi, ?go elim, NT

crome - you've been bugging me forever to join siege, am i really that good? you better beat light in wbs and javs to shut them up.
          pod - thanks a lot for making me $ in javs. without you, i would suck, but you showed me how to be amazing.
          domi - you will always be #1 in TW for me. ur my hero <3 MOI

ungreetz go to:

victorian - you are no where as fucking good as you think you are. yes, you have accomplished a lot in however long you've been playing. but to be truly good, you need a "something". you lack it. until you find it and understand it, no matter how much you practice, you will never _ever_ reach greatness.

well, i think thats all that i wanted to say...
          NUTSACK!

-TG

This isn't a yearbook.

Comment

Cya Top.
            "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
            • Shark
            • Dicer
            • Sager
            • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Re: Re: Uh oh...

Originally posted by Annux

This isn't a yearbook.
              Not going to bother

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

going to probably come out gay or something

It's never easy to admit who you really are.

Comment

Re: Re: Uh oh...

Originally posted by Annux

It's never easy to admit who you really are.
                    I put that in just for you.

I was going to put something along the lines of ($5 says annux quotes that) but decided against that...

guess you're losing your originality

Comment

<3.
                      BTW, TeaGee = $.

I'll miss you, baby *mwah*

<3 4/\/!/\/\3 4 |_!|=3.
                      #insert inane squad motto here
                      #light likes meat. hairy meat.

Comment

This calls for a Bud Lite
                        Corn + Tomatoes = <3

Comment

Originally posted by Alex88
                          This calls for a Bud Lite

First funny thing Alex has said.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Uh oh...

I put that in just for you.

I was going to put something along the lines of ($5 says annux quotes that) but decided against that...

guess you're losing your originality
                            It's very easy to claim something after it happened.

I was going to put something along the lines of ($5 says you suck gay cock in sad attempts of measuring 'greatness' of fellow nerds in a game of flying saucers) but decided against that...

guess you're losing your originality, faggEt

Comment

FU TOPNUB.

Don't worry, if I do end up going to your college, I'll get you hooked on ss again.

Until then, talk to me on aim, you bastard.
                              Have fun in college alex

*^$(%#$&@#%*! YOU GOT ME TO SOUND GAY TOO, YOU HOMO *^#($7%$(@#
                              Dice
                              TWLB Champions Season 8
                              TWLJ Champions Season 8
                              TWLB Champions Season 10
                              TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Working...
                              X