Grafiti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grafiti

With the development of the town arena for TWer's how about a grafiti arena to show off tw players art talents on drawing cartoon figures ect. and please if u do do this 40 x 40 is way to small
    -KickAshMan

this seems like a stupid idea

Comment

i think it's a good idea.
      http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

It's called a "webpage" and it's far more efficient than displaying images in an lvz.
        I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
          It's called a "webpage" and it's far more efficient than displaying images in an lvz.
          hey i got it. Why dont we just play continuum on a webpage?
          -KickAshMan

Comment

Because webpages aren't designed for playing games.
            I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

actually they could be using java and i have seen some r3ealm good java games like video games. -KickAshMan

Comment

Java games aren't webpages.
                sdg

Comment

Working...
                X