Lil somethin for y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil somethin for y'all

i've been copyin down a few of the funnier lines in tw for the last couple months and thought i'd share b4 i leave for a month (goin back to university, gotta find a place etc, no net). anyways, this is just for yer entertainment, dont' take it seriously or anything. (by the way, if i was taking every funny line i saw, 90% of them would be by Spider <ZH>)

Valiant <E> I'm British, I don't HAVE any humour.
    9:Spider <ZH>> the banana market is very interesting
    help: (Yoshiba) (Public 2): i lagged out in a greened levi, someone come prize me up
    trippy> every friday nite i have a whole conversation with myself
    SaIyAnSoLd> AINT GOT NO JOB BUT I STAY SHARP WITH A QUARTER
    help: (tie bomber11) (aim): i need help with aim my balls on tolet but nothin hapens!
    Volcs> goddess cybered poid for staff (true, im not even lying...tho i would if i needed to)
    Under Dog> lmao if i was gay id love u
    Maisoul> alright 6.1 ploss is low enough, jav please
    Maisoul> my spanish teacher was mexican >:\ NOBODY except "her hubby" liked her
    Erathia> SILENT ELITE WIND DEATH PIMP NINJA ERATHIA WILL TRIUMPH
    smurf kill> im a damn american. i want out of this hellhole :P
    Anon <ER>> Wtf is a bot?
    wantje> lagout i want to be ship 9
    Digidog> Can I have in?? Please?? With sugar and cherries on top...that sounds disgusting...sugar on cherries...anyway, can I have in?
    help: (MerlinV12) (Public 5): what does a n00b mean
    9:Spider <ZH>> I shaved down there 3 days ago
    Pio> Rand is god!
    jiu jitsu> you are the most spasmatic host i've ever seen $
    9:RoboHelp> Told robohelp about robohelp.
    A Toilet> Imperial troops have entered the base! Imperial troops have-*BZZT*
    Mootland F> MELEE FOR TWLB!
    wadi> why the flippity F*ck is there a Paladen vs Pallies match going on right now?
    9:Overstrand> are nano bots real? i need them to repair some stuff in my body
    2:Oen Izan> Hong Kong Phooey, number one super guy , Hong Kong Phooey, quicker than the human eye , He's got style, a groovy style, and a car that just won't stop., 2:Oen Izan> When the going gets rough, he's super tough, with a Hong Kong Phooey chop (Hee-ya!), Hong Kong Phooey, number one super guy. Hong Kong Phooey, quicker than the human eye.
    jiu jitsu> 2-fer! What an over-used macro!
    TopGod> sorry i was abusing
    9:Foreign <ZH>> whenever u see me spiking all over the place, that isnt me, its tw
    2rty> cool whip is just like milk that tastes good
    CXi> =( i was hoping you would be abusive mod
    Anchor> After brain surgery I can say I'm one of the few people with a truely open mind.
    Price> GET BACK TO 17th PARALLEL YOU NEWBIE BITCH
    JustLo> Parrot is pretty demeaning. This about it randel. You're only name to fame is imiting 2 or 3 words. You eat crackers. Shit while standing up. And cats eat you often.
    Urban Surg> well there is fucking 2 of u I dont know which one cuz Im drunk But I know one of you fucking suck ass.
    fallchild> youre too smart for sarcasm.
    King Knopp> don't mormons have like 2-3 wives?
    Volcs> <glares> if you beat me in an elim ill be your bitsh
    Oen Izan> Thornz was X ecuted for Cloaking in Trench Wars, its ILLEGAL!! it is cuz I say so!
    1:Thorn> ? - Is Thorn really blonde? You decide. Type ?go warzone -Acid
    help: (Avenger!) (elim): any <ZH>'s or <ER>'s looking for a squad message me :=)
    Dezix> BBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKK BWACK BWAK!!! im a chicken!!!
    7:Mayo Inc.> its been too long since ive said anything
    9:Goddess <ER>> <spanks rand> B NICE !
    Last edited by Randedl; 08-17-2002, 07:33 PM.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

some of those are decent, weird people in this game we play.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Jiu stole that line from me.
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
        MILITANT> wearfare
        MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
        MILITANT> bus fares
        ToP_DawG!> yah
        MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

Ain't that the truth...

Gay or demented...you must be demented to find Oen Izan funny in any way, shape, or form.

The Goddess is certainly a hoot.

Comment

Mootland F> MELEE FOR TWLB!
            Those were some great times.
            "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
            • Shark
            • Dicer
            • Sager
            • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
              Ain't that the truth...

Gay or demented...you must be demented to find Oen Izan funny in any way, shape, or form.

The Goddess is certainly a hoot.
              Either way, I can still play in TW unlike yourself. I don't have to hang around the forums to feel I am still part of the tw community. It would also be great if you kept the flaming to the area of this forums where it belongs. Enjoy your stay
              The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Well you got me there, I haven't entered subspace since my ban...

Comment

obviously not, isn't that impossible?

Wait, no.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

hey im on the list!
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I got bored half way through.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Re: Lil somethin for y'all

Originally posted by Randedl
                        help: (tie bomber11) (aim): i need help with aim my balls on tolet but nothin hapens!
                        9:Spider <ZH>> I shaved down there 3 days ago
                        BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH

Comment

that was funny - thanks for posting that
                          Bilange> i love getting repped
                          Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
                          ----
                          Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                            Well you got me there, I haven't entered subspace since my ban...
                            hehehehheheh
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.

hehehehheheh
                              I THINK MAYO IS AMUSED AT THE FACT OF A LITTLE SOMETHING THAT RHYMES WITH [censored to protect the innocent/guilty]!!!
                              sage

Comment

Working...
                              X