Cpt.Guano!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpt.Guano!

OMG I see your name on the 'whosonline' list!!... - IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!! But I'll say! I'll be back in the action. Soon. To kick *ALL* your asses. So stalkees bewary. With Cpt.Guano and his $$ squad, we will unleash hell!! (after a few weeks' warmup anyways!!) HEHE

Ta-ta for now. Can't wait to take out private frequency basers with ya!
    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Weren't you permanently leaving? People aren't good with definitions anymore.

Comment

Material Girl is really a 67 year old Catholic priest.
      2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
      Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

inquiring mind

Weren't you just NOT in this forum?

I never said I was leaving for good. I could never leave trenchwars for good!!
        The only person I told that to was Project Virus and that was just to be dramatic.

I've been enjoying the summer. So what? I knew my domination of public forums in trench could only get MORE routine if it was to continue. So next time you see me boys, don't just assume I can't play... challenge the girl players!!

I'm using Debian! :eek:

Comment

We haven't missed you, MG.

Comment

I confused you for that other annoying internet 'girl.' Uhh what was her name? From the old forums...TelCat..Ah Yes!

Last edited by Annux; 08-17-2002, 10:57 PM.

Comment

this post smells like shit

Comment

eek.

What the FUCK was I addressing you, punks?

GAWD it's nice to know I'm so loved here! I'll remember to take this site OFF my bookmarks then....

Comment

Right click delete.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

OMG thanks I'll remember that! But waaaah the "subspace community" that I grew to love so dearly has told me they hate me here@!! Oh well I think it's just a few of you that have some crazy personal vendetta against me. Well just so you know.... I like to keep my trash talk in the game and not on the forums so if you'd just kindly stop using my topics as your sespool I'd really appreciate it thanks

Comment

MG left? I just assumed she was stalking Big under another alias. How about that.

Comment

harhar

"I just assumed she was stalking Big under another alias."

Yeah you watch for that, ok? I'm going now.

Comment

Originally posted by Material Girl
                          OMG thanks I'll remember that! But waaaah the "subspace community" that I grew to love so dearly has told me they hate me here@!! Oh well I think it's just a few of you that have some crazy personal vendetta against me. Well just so you know.... I like to keep my trash talk in the game and not on the forums so if you'd just kindly stop using my topics as your sespool I'd really appreciate it thanks
                          I'd appreciate you toTTally eating my asshole, toTTAlly.

Comment

Hey!!!
                            Theres a thread here with my name on it! I feel so special!
                            yeah! hurry up and get back in here! some new lt shots have been discovered so i gotta bring you up to speed!! haha ive been trying to private base too but i suck... well see you in a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                              Weren't you permanently leaving? People aren't good with definitions anymore.

Weren't you permanently banned?? Yet you need to hang in the zones forum.. I don't understand? When will you ever go away?

and Hello thar MG
                              The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Working...
                              X