Drastic vs Shriek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drastic vs Shriek

hooooooly crap man... it was some good shit. first round drastic won with my buddy vigilanty dominating (18-8)... but the best was the end of round 2... with 12 seconds left Shriek was up 41-42 and vigi snagged a kill so it was tied 42-42 with like 6 seconds left in the game.. and Laugh gets a kill on Sexodus to win the game and advance Drastic in the playoffs... it was awesome.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Once again Drastic goes underestimated...

I think that Shriek thought they would own us easily...prolly thats why they didnt try...to turnout that it was vice versa.

Comment

GG.

I never visit forums because I think talking about SS is lame, so I will make this short. As mad as Shriek probably is, it was a good game. I don't think they played badly, contrary to what they say. I specced Annul, Herc, etc. and they didn't do that much worse than other games I have seen them. :/

So props to my guys for winning. Shows that even elitists can predict wrong sometimes. Well played Drastic.

Bring it Siege,

Supz

Comment

Newbie squads get lucky alot.

Comment

I had 6-2 and i was feeling good while playing.. i came late because i thought our game is at 2pm est and so i played cold. End was a disaster for me.. ended 6-8 ... geez :/ lost aim completely.. and when i heard it's close.. i tried to kill laugh.. but suddenly he got such a fast recharge and got me. GG drastic. Good luck for your matches
          Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
          Mirror <ZH> this sucks
          Server> dont worry mirror
          Server> shark fits your tits
          Peace <ZH>> shut up
          Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
          Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
          1:Hercules> im level 90
          1:Hercules> in 9d
          1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
          1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

GG.

One of the closets game I Have every seen . I mean on the edge of your seat action. =) I just wanted to say GG shriek, it was fun.
            Pfft: Even tho i didnt play(laging reasons) it was hella to watch.

Drastic all the way. no stoping us now.

Witty

Comment

Yah, one of the best games I've ever seen. Vigilanty pwns you all btw.
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Great game. The best of the 2 won. Loved the ending of round 2. GG to both.

Comment

i wasn't there, but if i was, i doubt i woulda helped (:
                  chocolate gravy

Comment

Well, I was unaware we lost or that we needed a extra boost. If I'd know I would of came and will if I can from this day on. We might had lost, but we still got a shot to come back in the end, I think.
                    Web

Comment

Should have been Cripples vs. Shriek. Some stupid Bullshit I hope drastic gets whooped next round. They will. Fags.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Viggy is my son

Comment

bleh
                          [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

Working...
                          X