Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Television

MAXimum EXposure

Another one of those delightful real tv type deal. What makes it better is the commentary... THAT MAN IS A GENIUS!

Every show has a different theme.
    "Dudes with 'Tudes"
    "Disasters"
    Various Animal clips

I mean, watching the same thing on world's scariest police chases or When animals attack is not the same even if it is the same exact clip. The same clip can make a person cringe with disguist in those programs, but with Max Ex, you can't help but laugh!

Let me tell you some stories...
    Theres a whole stadium filled with people. They are watching a hydrolics car bouncing show. There is one pick-up truck that is bouncing REAL high. The guy controlling it is right next to the truck. It bounces so high and lands so hard, the rims pop off and hit the guy in the jaw! haha funny.

There was one scene that showed a rock slide in Romania. As the rocks were slidding and the people were running, the commentator said things like, "This is Romania... Even the ROCKS want out!" "Ah~ the sound of rocks tummbling... Its like the soviet tanks strolling down mainski street all over again!" "People in Romania ran to save their lives all the time... The rock slides just make them run faster!"

A 50 year old man was one of those stunt devils. He attempted to jump off a ramp with his motorbike. As he speeded toward the ramp, he missed itand his bike didn't hit the ramp, but his body slid off the ramp and right into one of the cars he was supposed to jump.

At one of those dirt rally races with the small buggies with the big tail fins, one buggie lost its tire. It just fell off while he was racing. The tire hit the outer race track guard and spun all the way around and it snapped back into the buggie! Now THAT was amazing!

A motorcycle race was going on in Japan. While riding, a swift wind made the cyclist fall off the bike, but he was still holding onto the handles. He whole body was in front of the bike struggling to hold on for dear life. He actually flipped back onto the bike somehow and later managed to win the race!

You know the monkey that sniffed his butt and fell off the tree in Austin Powers 3? You guessed it! It was on there too, but much more hilarious due to the great wit (or the writers of Max Ex) of the comentator.

Anyone one seen this show? If not, you are REALLY missing out!
    When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
    -John

Why watch that show? That Romanian thing was the most tasteless thing I've ever heard of being on TV.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

i like their tribute to mullets
      Originally posted by Yoshiba
      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
        Why watch that show? That Romanian thing was the most tasteless thing I've ever heard of being on TV.
        what about all these people getting married through TV... i believe who wants to marry a millionaire was pretty tasteless
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

That's not tasteless... that's trashy/desperate trashperate.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Australia's Funniest Home Videos has been on free to air TV for 20 odd years now and all of a sudden your country spawns a clone of it...

-nt-

Comment

i like their tribute to mullets
              $$$
              -John

Comment

Originally posted by RudyH
                Australia's Funniest Home Videos has been on free to air TV for 20 odd years now and all of a sudden your country spawns a clone of it...

-nt-
                Nah~... trust me... this show ain't ur ordinary show... Its all about the commentator.
                -John

Comment

America's Funniest Home Videos first hit the air in 1989. The idea was first taken from a Japanese show called "Fun with Ken and Kato Chan", which had it as a segment.

This bit of useless trivia was brought to you by the Bob Saget Society.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCho

Nah~... trust me... this show ain't ur ordinary show... Its all about the commentator.
                    Why?
                    Does he have breasts?

Comment

Originally posted by RudyH

Why?
                      Does he have breasts?
                      AND HOW!!!
                      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Working...
                      X