This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I attach?

Very frustrating for me. Maybe I don't know what I'm doing... Can somebody tell me how to attach. I try and try with F7 and I get errors like "Cannot attach to Self" or "Not enough energy". There might be others, but there must me some minimum I need to allow this.

Help is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    patstl@yahoo.com

If you're in a levi, you can't attach until you're at 20 bounty. Same with Terrs. Plus, you can only attach to Terrs, so that might be your problem.
    Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
    MILITANT> wearfare
    MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
    MILITANT> bus fares
    ToP_DawG!> yah
    MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

nah, u just smell bad, so terrs dont let u attach
      I dunno what to write...

Comment

Use the PAGE UP and PAGE DOWN keys to select or 'tick' the name of the player you wish to attach to (in TW you can only attach to a terrier, ship #5). Then press F7 to attach. Like stated above, in a levi you can only attach with 20+ bounty. You can attach with any other ship at will.

Thanks for enjoying this workshop on Attaching folks! Tune in next time when I teach you all how to make home-made macaroni and cheese!
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I believe a terrier would need a 20 bounty too, though I may be mistaken.

Comment

You are not mistaking... And I really I don't understand why they don't let us attach to ourselves. I never can find a terrier like me...
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

if you are getting "not enough energy" make sure xradar, cloak, stealth, antiwarp are off.

-Spam
              Who got the boombeef?

Comment

My ninja turtle is better than Spam's ninja turtle.
                Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

i win.

Comment

lol bolt your ninja turtle looks like hes doin aerobics! and spams need a frikken tranquilizer, or at least a rabie shot LOL
                    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                    !

Comment

No icon is better than my One Winged Angel, Sephiroth
                      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
                        lol bolt your ninja turtle looks like hes doin aerobics! and spams need a frikken tranquilizer, or at least a rabie shot LOL

I need to edit it.. put some foam around his mouth

-Spam
                        Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Originally posted by mixedToes View Post
                          Very frustrating for me. Maybe I don't know what I'm doing... Can somebody tell me how to attach. I try and try with F7 and I get errors like "Cannot attach to Self" or "Not enough energy". There might be others, but there must me some minimum I need to allow this.

Help is appreciated.
                          Thanks,
                          patstl@yahoo.com
                          just mailed u.

u r welcome sir.

Comment

Working...
                          X