Th@ C@ntest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Th@ C@ntest

PUT TH@ KILL@ IN A WACKY SITUATION IN MY FLASH MOVIE!!!!!!!! MORE DETAILS >>>>>>>>HERE<<<<<<<<
    Originally posted by Yoshiba
    i lag when i smoke weed

No matter how many times i see that pic it still makes me laugh.

Can we get a taped interview of th@ kill@ to Trench Center?
    Last edited by Eeks; 08-20-2002, 05:49 AM.
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Yoshi your a moron....still...
      [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

Originally posted by LiL
        Yoshi your a moron....still...
        was i ever not a moron?
        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

i see potential in this one
          Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
          Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

go robot!
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

uhm... technically its not a contest unless people SEND IN IDEAS!! wtf you guys all line up to do it for the pallies but when lil old yoshi tries to do it, he gets ONE EMAIL!!!!!!! btw this ends in a few days, i duno when, im a laid back guy.
              i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

I would just like to point out that Eeks does, in fact, have some sort of gay ass pumpkin as his avatar.
                2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ennui
                  I would just like to point out that Eeks does, in fact, have some sort of gay ass pumpkin as his avatar.
                  Ohh wow! An attempted insult. I guess a 14-year-old like you can't make a better one. That puts you on the same level with... ummm.. th@ kill@ and Disliked.

Ennui: This is a forum for a 2d game. Avatars are not suppose to make people look cool. Get a life and so on.

And... I would just like to point out that Ennui does, in fact, have some sort of gay ass newbie in his signature.

Oh shit so do i!
                  Last edited by Eeks; 08-21-2002, 08:10 AM.
                  Originally posted by Diakka
                  Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks

Ohh wow! An attempted insult. I guess a 14-year-old like you can't make a better one. That puts you on the same level with... ummm.. th@ kill@ and Disliked.
                    Are you saying im 14 or have a crap avatar? You've upsets lucys feelings now, awww poor baby chee rup, hes only a mean man, just ignore him, there there baby, yeah snuggle up:X

Comment

Im wondering if you morons have realized that C@ntest is spelled with an "o" and , henceforth, the quirky comparison to Th@ Kill@'s name doesn't work.

Comment

a killat makes much sense as cattest so they do share something.

Comment

Yoshiba's movies kick ass. Everyone else get off his dills.
                          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks

Ennui: This is a forum for a 2d game. Avatars are not suppose to make people look cool. Get a life and so on.

And... I would just like to point out that Ennui does, in fact, have some sort of gay ass newbie in his signature.

Oh shit so do i!
                            This post made me cry.
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

no.. its a pretty stupid thing to do.
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                              X