• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bye bye

TG ONE THING TO LEAVE U HANGING ON UNF4LIFE

-cya joE

You betrayed light.

Die.
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

INSERT N'SYNC SONG HERE

WE LOVE YOU JOE

KEEP IT REAL AND SHIT

WHAT THE FRICK?
      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
        You betrayed light.

Die.
        Betrayal over the internet, how brutal, how disturbing, how...gay?

it's a squad Ruby, just a squad.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Hey Joe
          I heard you shot your woman down..
          Originally posted by Disliked
          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Are u quiting Joe ?? Dont think so, u were on yesterday under some other fakenick to hide ur identity...

Give up and die u lil gimp
            Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

And Ruby, ur another sad lil gimp ... Betrayal of Light ... lmao ur such a dork ... when r u gonna see this is just a game ??
              Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

If only I were good at this game....
                2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Originally posted by SS Vincere
                  And Ruby, ur another sad lil gimp ... Betrayal of Light ... lmao ur such a dork ... when r u gonna see this is just a game ??
                  It's not just a game! It's life.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Is SS life ?!?!

Ok, here u find my life after 2004 http://www.gamingeye.com/pc/artiklar...ae2667790ce11b

Its something for u ppl who used to play Pirates back in the good days

this will own

Dr. Zaius Replies:

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan
                      Hey Joe
                      I heard you shot your woman down..
                      *sniff* This is the most beautiful post I have ever seen.

llater,
                      Tony

Comment

i hafta agree with brook. i used to have a kill macro that said something like " 'scuse me while i own this guy"
                        Originally posted by Yoshiba
                        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey

It's not just a game! It's life.
                          Of course, that is the code I live by, even though I make 100k a year.
                          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Picking up your mom's profession eh? 50k for each knee that hits the floor?
                            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

FRKED!
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                              X