Ever hear someone complain about lag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever hear someone complain about lag?

[I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

LOL, NIIICE, this goes out to all the faggot newbs who complain about lag, Nutsack for you
    <3
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Nutsack for ruby!!! <3...erm i mean RubME!!

bahaha
      Last edited by LiL; 08-21-2002, 04:18 PM.
      [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

Why is santa claus reading out the news?

Nice comic btw.

Comment

Because it's beginning to look a lot like christmas... everywhere ya go.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
            Why is santa claus reading out the news?
            Why ask thats like asking why is boki a flaming shitstick.

Comment

What is Boki?
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

And is that radioactive mouse humping the anerexsic baby? (See last pic)

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                  What is Boki?
                  This..

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                    And is that radioactive mouse humping the anerexsic baby? (See last pic)
                    If you want it to be??

Comment

Re: Ever hear someone complain about lag?

Originally posted by LiL
                      That's retarded, There is no fucking game in the world that has controls that come directly from the human itself and every miniscule movement it does. No, it has to go through some format to communicate with a computer, like a keyboard or a gamepad. To think that there is any relevance to the skill someone has with killing a room full of people in real like and doing it on an internet computer game has got to be by far one of the most ridiculously moronic concepts I have ever come across in my entire god forsaken life. You stupid shits have reached a whole new level of retarded, congratu-fucking-lations.
                      sage

Comment

Re: Re: Ever hear someone complain about lag?

Originally posted by Richard Creager

That's retarded, There is no fucking game in the world that has controls that come directly from the human itself and every miniscule movement it does. No, it has to go through some format to communicate with a computer, like a keyboard or a gamepad. To think that there is any relevance to the skill someone has with killing a room full of people in real like and doing it on an internet computer game has got to be by far one of the most ridiculously moronic concepts I have ever come across in my entire god forsaken life. You stupid shits have reached a whole new level of retarded, congratu-fucking-lations.
                        Rich your so god damn posotive <3 you forever.

Comment

i miss you rich, come back to vortex, oh i forgot, i quit vortex <heads off to change squad usertext>
                          Originally posted by Yoshiba
                          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Working...
                          X