I hate wisdom teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate wisdom teeth

They are the most useless thing in the human body (to a normal non-hockey playing person). I just got them taken out yesterday, and it feels like my face exploded. But, on the upside I got percoset $$.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

percoset?

Comment

My bro had two wisdom teeth taken out last week. His dental surgeon did a good job and there was little swelling. (Which is unfortunate, as I had a list of chipmunk related insults prepared.) He's going back tomorrow for a follow-up check-up.

Comment

I got a wisdoom tooth growing on my top right corner. The dentist said it was growing perfectly straight in and should be fine. Looks like I got me an extra chumper!

Comment

percoset... you lucky fool... ive tried vicodin, but ive never been prescribed any real pain killers partly because ive never had any real serious injuries or shit. curse my luck.
          Originally posted by Yoshiba
          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

well ive got them all coming in now... the 4th just broke through the gum... i should go to the dentist
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
              I got a wisdoom tooth growing on my top right corner. The dentist said it was growing perfectly straight in and should be fine. Looks like I got me an extra chumper!
              You lucky bastard, mine came in basically upside-down. God damn retarded genetics...
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                My bro had two wisdom teeth taken out last week. His dental surgeon did a good job and there was little swelling. (Which is unfortunate, as I had a list of chipmunk related insults prepared.) He's going back tomorrow for a follow-up check-up.
                Yah, my cheeks are fucking gigantic. I can't stand it. And I am so sick of mashed potatos and apple sauce it's not even funny. I think my dentist got his degree at like Montgomery College.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Eww.. now u r scaring the shit outta me... I was supposed to get all of my 4 wisdom teeth removed last winter but I said hell no.. I hate needles (i faint when I see one) so it's kinda hard to go and do it.. but the dentists said i have to do it next year cos after that it would hurt as hell to remove em.. and U r not helping me!!

but at least my dentist is very nice and re- educates (is that a word?) herself all the time.. she once had to stick me with a needle but before that she gave we some jelly that made my gums numb..hehe.. didn't hurt at all

Comment

Why do they remove our wisdom teeth anyhow?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
                      Why do they remove our wisdom teeth anyhow?
                      http://www.tooth.net/info/wisdommain.htm

Don't worry Miau, it's nothing really. I slept for about 36 hours after I had mine out and was fine

llater,
                      Tony

Comment

According to my dentist, my molar teeth will never actually come out of the gums because my mouth is too small. Which was a surprise as many think I have a big mouth...

Incidentally if anyone needs a local anaesthetic, i'm your man - I'm a genius with needles + lignocaine...
                        Well, very simply, it's a biscuit, but it is also a cake - think of it as the transvestite of biscuits. They're about the size of, well, a biscuit, and they're basically a disc of sponge, with a bit of orange-flavour jelly on top, covered in a thin layer of chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by brookus

http://www.tooth.net/info/wisdommain.htm

Don't worry Miau, it's nothing really. I slept for about 36 hours after I had mine out and was fine

llater,
                          Tony
                          Go get laid.
                          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

How enlightening.
                            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Jaffacake
                              According to my dentist, my molar teeth will never actually come out of the gums because my mouth is too small. Which was a surprise as many think I have a big mouth...

Incidentally if anyone needs a local anaesthetic, i'm your man - I'm a genius with needles + lignocaine...
                              yeah and you also have those cannabis tabs.... sigh.. i still wish i had some.
                              Originally posted by Yoshiba
                              i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Working...
                              X