Whining Measuring System (WMS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whining Measuring System (WMS)

Lemoniac> I am now introducing a new method of measuring whine: This method is called the ONI, named after the famous whiner Oni Link. The level of whinage Oni Link produces is 1.0 ONI's, everyone who whines less is a <1.0 ONI whiner, more >1.0 ONI.

We've set oni, the biggest whiner, as 1.0 ONI. Everyone who whines lesser than him is obviously between 00 and 0.9 ONI.

Lets take an example... Disown whines alot about bad things but doesn't whine all the time. He only whines when things don't go his way most of the time... Oni on the other hand whines 24/7 365 (just an exaguration as to how much he whines cuz it is SO MUCH!). When he can and whenever he can about whatever and whoever. Disown's measurement in whining (whinage) would be about 0.6 - 0.8 ONI... very brutal.

Basic newbies in pub usually have a whinage of 0.5 ONI.
    Elim players usually have a whinage of 0.6+ ONI.

My measurement? I'd say i'm around 0.1 and 0.2 ONI.. I whine sometimes honestly. =)

What do you think your whinage is?
    Last edited by MaGi kOz; 08-26-2002, 06:26 PM.

Re: Whining Measuring System (WMS)

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
    Lemoniac> I am now introducing a new method of measuring whine: This method is called the ONI, named after the famous whiner Oni Link. The level of whinage Oni Link produces is 1.0 ONI's, everyone who whines less is a <1.0 ONI whiner, more >1.0 ONI.

We've set oni, the biggest whiner, as 1.0 ONI. Everyone who whines lesser than him is obviously between 00 and 0.9 ONI.

Lets take an example... Disown whines alot about bad things but doesn't whine all the time. He only whines when things don't go his way most of the time... Oni on the other hand whines 24/7 356. When he can and whenever he can about whatever and whoever. Disown's measurement in whining (whinage) would be about 0.6 - 0.8 ONI... very brutal.

Basic newbies in pub usually have a whinage of 0.5 ONI.
    Elim players usually have a whinage of 0.6+ ONI.

My measurement? I'd say i'm around 0.1 and 0.2 ONI.. I whine sometimes honestly. =)

What do you think your whinage is?
    Maybe it's just me, but don't years have... 365 days(usually :X)? Ohhhh well... and I'd say I'm around 0.1 ONI or maybe less :P weeeeeeeee
    TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

I think you and your whining measurement are gay. Way to waste 5 seconds of my infinitely important time, gg fruitcake.
      The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
      -Dys

Comment

.4 i dont whin when things dont go my way. i whine when they get fucked up
        Originally posted by Yoshiba
        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Ummmm, if 1.0 ONI is = to constant non-stop irritating whining, then how can you possibly get a reading that is >1.0 ONI?

Dystropy, does collecting private chats count as a good way of spending your time? Cause I'd consider sitting in my chair staring at a broken monitor more useful.

A year is actually suppose to be 365.25 days on average. I guess ONI called it quits on leap years.

My ONI? Hmmmmmm, I don't consider what I do as whining. When I call someone for lagging it's normally a question, I wanna know what there ping is so I can compare it to mine. If they are lagged then they make excelent target practice.

Spawning and tking? Well it sucks, but it's not gonna stop so if I can be bothered I call it out but most times not so I would give myself a 0.1 ONI as I do get irritable some days.
          Kind regards
          Neodis

Comment

I hardly ever whine. Even if someone lags like shit, or is doing something stupid. I just play the game.
            "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
            • Shark
            • Dicer
            • Sager
            • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Dystrophy
              I think you and your whining measurement are gay. Way to waste 5 seconds of my infinitely important time, gg fruitcake.

Oh and killat is aroun 0.9, maybe even above.

Comment

Probably around .1
                I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
                  I hardly ever whine. Even if someone lags like shit, or is doing something stupid. I just play the game.
                  Me too. I'd say I'm 0.03.

Comment

Someone please tell me Disown is not on staff anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                      Someone please tell me Disown is not on staff anymore.
                      I don't think he is... I never see him using his <ER> name anymore.

Comment

ill be a .1337

well i am really around a .7 probably =P
                        I agree.

Comment

In the game... where everyone can see.. I'm probably .1-.3

In my room where you all can't hear me im prolly .75
                          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

ill be a .1337

well i am really around a .7 probably =P
                            I agree.

Comment

.99999999999997 ONI rating
                              2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                              Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X