Oh my god, ass leg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my god, ass leg.

The subject was to get your attention, though you may not care about this post, I'd like to say sorry to those I've trashed talk. I don't even care if you forgive me, but my mind is telling me trash talking isn't as fun for me anymore IRL on this game as it used to be. Though I cannot think of the people, it would generally be in pallies direction. People on these forums don't understand me well, and I can see that now, as over 7/8's of my posts are distorted and twisted into things they don't really mean. Dunno how it started, and I don't care, but this is to clear my mind, and to start anew on my personality check, although you can't really start new, what is done is done. Just, don't start stuff with me, because I bite back twice as hard... thanks. Two people I would pick specifcally:

Topgod:
    We always had rivals between our squads, as we joined seperate forces ever since wh0rd when we dueled constantly to better ourselves in our newbish stages. Though you're gone now, Sorry for the constant fighting that we brought forth to eachother.

Divine Rides:
    I don't care if you forgive me, and you probably won't, you'll actually probably mock this post, but this is to clean the slate. Sorry man for whatever I did.

This isn't a plea, mark my words, this is so I can feel good about myself, as for some reason the many new players of this community have tooken offense to my doings.

Jee.
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Reminds me of the time that Mitch said that and like two days later went back to his ways :P Although I got nothing against Mitch personally.

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
      Reminds me of the time that Mitch said that and like two days later went back to his ways :P Although I got nothing against Mitch personally.

-Epi
      Except for the fact that I'm honest, and people mistake me.

Comment

were you ever mean to me? i dont know, but lately people have been getting meaner towards me.
        Originally posted by Yoshiba
        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

hahhaahahhahaahhahhahhahha
          Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
          Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Yoshiba I'll make it very clear to you. You're a huge ass queer. You enjoy rooting men in the ass with your small sorry excuse for a penis. People are mean to you because you're a fag. Thanks for listening to me clear that entire unfortunate misunderstanding.
            The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
            -Dys

Comment

Re: Oh my god, ass leg.

Originally posted by Ruby
              The subject was to get your attention, though you may not care about this post, I'd like to say sorry to those I've trashed talk. I don't even care if you forgive me, but my mind is telling me trash talking isn't as fun for me anymore IRL on this game as it used to be. Though I cannot think of the people, it would generally be in pallies direction. People on these forums don't understand me well, and I can see that now, as over 7/8's of my posts are distorted and twisted into things they don't really mean. Dunno how it started, and I don't care, but this is to clear my mind, and to start anew on my personality check, although you can't really start new, what is done is done. Just, don't start stuff with me, because I bite back twice as hard... thanks. Two people I would pick specifcally:

Topgod:
              We always had rivals between our squads, as we joined seperate forces ever since wh0rd when we dueled constantly to better ourselves in our newbish stages. Though you're gone now, Sorry for the constant fighting that we brought forth to eachother.

Divine Rides:
              I don't care if you forgive me, and you probably won't, you'll actually probably mock this post, but this is to clean the slate. Sorry man for whatever I did.

This isn't a plea, mark my words, this is so I can feel good about myself, as for some reason the many new players of this community have tooken offense to my doings.

Jee.
              stfu beaner, go back to harvesting my crops and picking up my cotton <3

Be whatever you want to be rub, nobody really cares, it's a fucking computer game for Gary Coleman's sake
              The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

Ruby. <3
                GG
                NT

Edit: GG of zombies earlier.
                "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                • Shark
                • Dicer
                • Sager
                • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
                  Ruby. <3
                  GG
                  NT

Edit: GG of zombies earlier.
                  OMG, that second game was BS :/

Comment

I dont forgive you Bewbie

Comment

Wussie
                      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

didnt you start the whole 'epi and his butt buddies' escapade?

Comment

Re: Re: Oh my god, ass leg.

Originally posted by destroy

Be whatever you want to be rub, nobody really cares, it's a fucking computer game for Gary Coleman's sake
                          Stupid stupid stupid.
                          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Dystrophy
                            Yoshiba I'll make it very clear to you. You're a huge ass queer. You enjoy rooting men in the ass with your small sorry excuse for a penis. People are mean to you because you're a fag. Thanks for listening to me clear that entire unfortunate misunderstanding.
                            i dont know you. i have never talked to you, ever. therefore your opinion means nothing.
                            Originally posted by Yoshiba
                            i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

You, sir, have insulted my honor! I demand you apologize.

If you do, I'll give you an ice cream cone. Yum yum!

Comment

Working...
                              X