G.I. f'in Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.I. f'in Joe

did anyone else watch this television show?

how could a crack team of soldiers never kill anyone?
    and who decided that each side could only use laser weapons that fire bullets?

wtf is Sgt. Slaughter saying in the cartoons? the guy sounds like he is talking with a mouthful of sand.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

The theme song was rocking.

Comment

its on at 1 AM on Cartoon network, but who cares?
      I dunno what to write...

Comment

transformers armada is so rad

<---0ld sk00l orion pax all the way

Comment

G.I. joe was the second best show ever. It's got nothin on teenage mutant ninja turtles.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I remember that the Joes shot red lasers and Cobra shot blue lasers, but then I remember being confused when they switched one season.

Comment

i just wanted one of the G.I. Joe main characters to die on one show. Evil or good, i didn't care. I just wanted to see someone die in a cartoon.

On a side note, i almost cried when Optimus Prime died in the Transformer movie. That was a traumatic emotional event in my life.
              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt

On a side note, i almost cried when Optimus Prime died in the Transformer movie. That was a traumatic emotional event in my life.
                i was traumatized by that movie too but by something else. what a hideous, god awful, supremely evil sound track.

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                  i just wanted one of the G.I. Joe main characters to die on one show. Evil or good, i didn't care. I just wanted to see someone die in a cartoon.

MMmmmm i believe in the Movie they had for G.I. Joe some one died... it was an animated movie where they fought Kobra Kahn or something. Some one died or was thought dead or something. I can't remember
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Duke got impaled by one of Serpentor's snake spears, taking it through the chest and saving Falcon's life. I thought he died at the time but it turned out he later recovered after a lengthy coma.

Comment

Phew.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Go Joe!

its just a scare tactic to get you to join the army. sure you can take spears in the chest and recover fully.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                          Duke got impaled by one of Serpentor's snake spears, taking it through the chest and saving Falcon's life. I thought he died at the time but it turned out he later recovered after a lengthy coma.

Now you know, and knowing's half the battle.

Comment

Working...
                          X