what up twleaguers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what up twleaguers

chillin in upstate ny, recovering from last nights beer game battle.. just wanted to get my name out there to you squad caps, hopefully it won't take til next summer to make the cut... peace, killarious
    hahaha

Re: what up twleaguers

Originally posted by Killarious
    chillin in upstate ny, recovering from last nights beer game battle.. just wanted to get my name out there to you squad caps, hopefully it won't take til next summer to make the cut... peace, killarious
    BAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. I can see you 5 years from now waiting to get on. GG.
    The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
    -Dys

Comment

Re: Re: what up twleaguers

Originally posted by Dystrophy

BAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. I can see you 5 years from now waiting to get on. GG.
      hehehehahahahha

Comment

lol
        ---------------------
        Hey! I'm a belgian signature virus. Please copy me and send me to all your friends and then format your disk.

Comment

thats mean...

kill i wouldnt count on getting on a TWL squad the season's almost over for all leagues... unless basing is 22 weeks
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
            thats mean...

kill i wouldnt count on getting on a TWL squad the season's almost over for all leagues... unless basing is 22 weeks
            i dunthink that basing is 22 weeks.... so i think its almost over too....
            ---------------------
            Hey! I'm a belgian signature virus. Please copy me and send me to all your friends and then format your disk.

Comment

Working...
            X