New Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Idea

Sup! I had this idea, might sound a little crazy, but hey, subspace is crazy. What if you Staff members made an arena for spiders. Kind of like trench wars duel. I kno that there is 1 for javs, y not spiders. Tell me what u think.
    Fire Phoenix

A.k.a. - BOOOOOOOYA

Why not one for sharks!
    sdg

Comment

Wait, are you "Booya" or just a copy-cat queer?

Comment

i think thats him...

yeah i like spiders too
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I was goign to suggest spider tourny a while back but figued that would be a lot of ez spawning, maybvbe thats why not to have others? :/

Comment

Have a spider tourny map done by someone in TWDev. I'll c about getting it up.
            TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
            TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
            TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

I agree with 2dragons (TWDev Boss), but tell me guys why you want "same" event for all ships? Why you don't just simply can play with one ship that event? We are NOT going to make ?go shark-zombis, ?go wb-zombies, ?go spider-zombies etc.

SiGH!
              - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                I was goign to suggest spider tourny a while back but figued that would be a lot of ez spawning, maybvbe thats why not to have others? :/
                Just make the host use the antispawn module.
                Originally posted by Diakka
                Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks

Just make the host use the antispawn module.
                  which would require a safe... and all those lamers who want to win the game will want to stay inside the safe..

Comment

the antispawn module is just a shield that goes away real quick and an energy depletion. you dont need to have an accessible safe.

Comment

first get rid of the random damage bullets for spiders. make all re bullets let's say 500/600 damage? then we could actually have serious duels without ppl getting pissed because they died of a 1000-damager or because ppl didn't die because he got unlucky with 100-damagers... I hate luck, I hate random-damage.

-bram

Comment

Working...
                      X