"pure basing" sucks ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "pure basing" sucks ass

I have nothing but pure hatred for this crap. Why take away the most interesting part of the game? Why so goddamn often? This blows donkeys. I will play again when the game is whole. Am I alone?

Why do people complain about pure-basing ruining their fun for a weekend, without realizing that they ruin basers' fun EVERY DAY?

Comment

Yes you are alone, and 12 and sexually confused, now stop whining and go play EG.
      sage

Comment

gg
        give me my 72 hours fo fun without having to spawn levis every once in a while to get them to go away so i can base!
        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

yeah dont bitch about a weekend buddy.. basers live with your prefered settings 90% of the year.
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

troll king, that was beautiful, i could never have said it better!
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
              troll king, that was beautiful, i could never have said it better!
              well... you could have... but saying it better would have created a terrible strain on your body which would either kill you or leave you paralyzed from the neck down.. and nobody wants that.
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

OMG, poor lev whore =P

Nice replies, dudes (I like the "gtfin EG" part.. )
                Bilange> i love getting repped
                Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
                ----
                Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

As young as the maturity in this group is I'm still mostly impressed with this forum. ;P

Anyhow, basing rules! When I logged in and saw 476 ships all in the base having a huge chaotic blood fest I thought, "Swweeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Warning: Exageration might have influenced the number of !'s used)

I'm a dueler, I don't normally base. So I'm coming from the other side I guess. I hate nme levi's and mostly dislike allied levi's. I spend half my time out of base effectivly dueling Levi's to keep them from wiping everyone out in the base.

As to restrcited freq's? How can you say no? It gets everyone involved and keeps the teams balanced.
                  Kind regards
                  Neodis

Comment

Along with the amazing basing that it provides, pure base weekends show us one more thing: who the good levis are.

If a levi can sneak its way into flagroom while 30 people are battling it out in lower.... Thats a pretty dern good levi.

If a levi makes it to safe, buys his bty, and gets on a terr... thats uh... a good levi? maybe? I think not.

Comment

Re: "pure basing" sucks ass

Originally posted by trimreaper
                      I have nothing but pure hatred for this crap. Why take away the most interesting part of the game? Why so goddamn often? This blows donkeys. I will play again when the game is whole. Am I alone?
                      like you said its just 72 hours out of every 2 or 3 weeks, in the rest of them week syou can leviterr and cloaker spawn as much as you like but dock does this as a decision for whats good for the trenchers, he doesnt take into accoutn what YOU want in specifically because the game doesnt revolve around you.

Comment

you probably wont want to read this ranting

yes... levis are the scum of the earth, but they are still a part of the game. A part that is fun to chase, kill, spawn, cloak, lame and laugh at. To me they are fun to lame in, and be lamed in.
                        Being a levi is like a whole new part of the game and when it is discovered great things will happen!

Some of the best players in this zone are the levis and levi-terrs (MADCOWZ) taking old shots to the limit and innovating new ones.

Getting to the point.... I think they should make half of the pubs pure basing and half of them not. Would that not solve the problem for everyone? Are there any problems with this that I do not see?

I have been basing a little more recently and i know how annoying it is to have a big blue bomb blow away your terr and half the team... but isnt that what this game is all about? annoying things to overcome making it more entertaining? IS THAT NOT WHAT ALL VIDEO GAMES ARE ABOUT???

So I ask you all not to complain about the levi-terr.. but to embrase it... and kill it.... lame all levis you see and laugh!! MMAUIAHAHUAUHAUHDUHAADAND ddfvkskfjdgn

Maybe if the levi-terr stays it will make people in this game realize how important it is to have someone roofing as well :P

Comment

Re: you probably wont want to read this ranting

Originally posted by Machine of God
                          Some of the best players in this zone are the levis and levi-terrs
                          Dont push it.
                          :yawn:

Comment

Getting to the point.... I think they should make half of the pubs pure basing and half of them not. Would that not solve the problem for everyone? Are there any problems with this that I do not see?

Yes, that it isn't possible.

Comment

pubs all have to have the same setting gg and STFU.
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                              X