Average Age in SSCU TW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average Age in SSCU TW?

Just wondering what the average age of people is on the SSCU TW server.

Amazed at the general banality and vociferousness of peoples messages!

Kill someone and you're either a "newb" or a "laggin whore" or some other chosen tag. Spawn killing, teaming and general lameness seem to be the order of the day. I mean, come on the lag is bad enough without all of this crap!

I've even had people private message me in games with threats against mine and my families health and wellbeing.

Just for the record I'm a 30 year old who's been playing Subspace on SSCU TW on and off since 1998 so if I'm a "newb" I'd hate to think what that makes some of you (probably not long out of diapers).

Chaos.

Atm i think its 13 but as more ppl (kids) fidn the game and o onto TW (As its th ebiggest) it brings the average down to around 10 over time.

Btw, is it just me or are the frms icnredibly slow atm.

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/forum/s...s=&threadid=91
      "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
      flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

A quick glance shows me 40 ppl voted there [out of a total of about at least 600], a few of them probably lying., not exactly results to write about.

Comment

Ave age is 12-15 I think, but I don't understand guys who are over 18 years old and plays Continuum, like 10 years old nerd and whines if someone kills them.

When I kill someone it's all ways luck, and when I get killed it's ez. I don't understand, but I don't even need to, just simply have fun!
          - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

agreed about that

Comment

The poll does not show nearly the correct age. Of the imo 800 random players and 200 addicts only 100 show up here at the forums and even less bothers to answer every goddamned poll.

So what's the ave age of TW?? I agree with 12-13 something like that, but of the well known players that killa is one of the youngest.. Then the real addicts are 16+.

Some thread was about the olderst TW player, but I can't remember who/how old he/she is/was.

ew all the / confuse me
              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
              5: Da1andonly> =((
              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked

, a few of them probably lying

i don't know why someone would lie on a poll when no one can see what you voted for.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold

i don't know why someone would lie on a poll when no one can see what you voted for.
                  And why would they tell the truth? Its just a poll so ppl feel they can just joke around.

Comment

Im 12
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                    1:Chao <ER>> at all
                    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I think the average age is more like 16. I know pallies is a little older than other squads... I think our average is more like 20-21.

Maybe I don't socialize enough, but I dont think I've met any 10 year old kids. seems like the youngins are around 13.
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I know only about three people younger than me, and I'm 14.

I do, however, know about 100 people older than me.

So I think the average age is around 16.

FAULTY LOGIC 2 WIN
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

i think some of the more stable squads are full of the older guys and girls. a-s average age is probably around 19. me and brookus bring up the average.

edit: forgot about the ladies
                          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Average age is like 18-19 years old i think

Comment

Average age for players seems to be like 16-17 from what I've seen, but the most common age is probably like 13-14. It's easy for the 20 and above people to skew the statistics. It's what you'd call a... right centered graph I believe? No Surrender makes the whole thing go to pot on their own

Comment

Working...
                              X