PDA

View Full Version : Gg Crips?

T Mac-1
02-06-2004, 05:17 PM
It seems that somehow ayden has gotten ownership of Cripples and axed all the players.Not to many people are sure how or why this happened but many crips members are VERY upset ,with good reason. If you know the whole story please post it about why one of the most well known squads in tw may be saying farewell!

Jerome Scuggs
02-06-2004, 05:41 PM
omfg. OMFG.

Jason
02-06-2004, 05:48 PM
Wix is making his comeback! SWEETNESS!

Oh yeah, allow me to explain. Wix has been considering coming back to Cripples and cleaning house for awhile now. He wants to try to bring it back to its roots. I'm happy to see he's finally doing it!

Downdraft
02-06-2004, 06:25 PM
but why did ayden axed them all then? dont tell me she is the henchman now

Nickname
02-06-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Jason
Wix is making his comeback! SWEETNESS!

Oh yeah, allow me to explain. Wix has been considering coming back to Cripples and cleaning house for awhile now. He wants to try to bring it back to its roots. I'm happy to see he's finally doing it!

he axed everybody, including rosstoness.

ÆNIMA
02-06-2004, 08:33 PM
Ayden = she

Wix /= Ayden.....Wtf?

Jerome Scuggs
02-06-2004, 08:34 PM
i used to think ayden was cool

punjar
02-06-2004, 08:39 PM
cheers.. about time.

Jason
02-06-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Nickname
he axed everybody, including rosstoness. I don't agree with him axing Ross either, but I did speak with him in-game and for the most part, I don't blame him or think he's doing the wrong thing. We'll have to wait and see how things pan out though.

Jerome Scuggs
02-06-2004, 08:50 PM
his definition of 'old crips' must mean 'nobody but wix' then?

Jason
02-06-2004, 09:08 PM
I didn't say he was bringing back "old crips." I said, "He wants to try to bring it back to its roots." This doesn't require him to keep any of the old school Cripples members around. Cripples (and I'm talking way back when here) got its roots via the recruitment of a bunch of pubbers. If it was done once, there's the possibility of it being done again.

Galleleo
02-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Hold on, ayden is wix? ayden didnt do anything? Wix axed? ayden axed? what the hell is going on.

Jerome Scuggs
02-06-2004, 09:14 PM
I didn't say he was bringing back "old crips." I said, "He wants to try to bring it back to its roots." This doesn't require him to keep any of the old school Cripples members around. Cripples (and I'm talking way back when here) got its roots via the recruitment of a bunch of pubbers. If it was done once, there's the possibility of it being done again.

i see. off to pubs for me then $

King Baba
02-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Recruiting pubbers is one of the easiest things you could ever do.

Jason
02-06-2004, 09:37 PM
I really want to stop speaking for Wix before I end up getting myself in trouble by misrepresenting him and/or his intentions. Let me address just two last things though.

Galleleo, Ayden and Wix are two separate individuals. What happened is Wix got Rosstones to hand over the squad password, and then Wix ?squadkick'ed everyone and changed the password. Ayden is involved only so far that she was behind Wix in his decision to "whipe the slate clean." She's joined to the squad, along with Wix, and they are the only two members at this point. After speaking further with Wix, it seems as though he isn't too keen on rebuilding the squad just yet. However, if Ayden wishes to do so, she will. I think that Cripples might end up another LAME at this point. That is, it will become a squad once filled with cool cats way back when, and now simply be a hangout for those cool cats who aren't very active and don't care to move on to any other squad.

King Baba, you couldn't be more wrong. If your intent is simply to fill up a squad roster, then yes, it's ridiculously easy to pick up a bunch of pubbers. This isn't how Cripples was originally put together though. Wix spent time in pubs watching certain individuals here and there. He didn't just pick up any 'ol Joe Schmoe. If Cripples were to be rebuilt with pubbers, I'm sure it would be in this same fashion.

And now I'm going to stop discussing the matter. Time will tell what's going to happen.

Jerome Scuggs
02-06-2004, 10:09 PM
hmm, i think that would be cool but not :(

ÆNIMA
02-06-2004, 10:11 PM
So basically, it's either going to become an inactive squad with "vets" on it, or another Azn_Squad@#982398 with a recognized leader, but then no one will care.

Rosstones
02-06-2004, 10:38 PM
Basically Ayden and Wix tricked me, i lost all respect for Wix, after 3 years of strict loyalty i am tricked and kicked off. I did everything for the good of the squad, and even wanted Wix back in as a co cap. But i have my ways of doing things and Crips just might find its way in my hands.

I'm more a tru crip then wix, i wouldnt fuck my friends over like that, plus i have NEVER axed and old crip.

c4l

Jerome Scuggs
02-06-2004, 10:44 PM
this really blows.

Chingy
02-06-2004, 10:49 PM
Cripps have been around long enough. No1 likes Ayden anymore, so she wanted some attention. Its not her fault shes fat and ugly. :confused:

Pearl Jam
02-07-2004, 01:21 AM
i dont see why wix would really have to go back to his old roots. he's always been a moody melvin, and he's always done stupid stuff like this

Nickname
02-07-2004, 02:15 AM
PJ hit the nail on the head. When i was on crips he was always the asshole that he is, and rosstones and drow were always nice as could be to him and he'd be a cynical jackass back to them, which they'd just pass off as him being "his old self"

Wix is an idiot, he has no intention to rebuild the squad, nor does he have any real legitimate claim to cripples (he's been off of cripples for months upon months, hell he left while i was there over a year ago - and left drow in charge.) Cripples is a long way from Lou and wix running the show, hell cripples is a long way from drow running the show. It was ross running things and i'm sure dock or priitk will squadgrant him back the squad just like they did when dillusion squadgranted Anti-Scrub to robo ref. (maybe it was annux, i can't member)

apt
02-07-2004, 04:57 AM
thats pretty faggot like. i want to throw rocks at someone

Galleleo
02-07-2004, 10:29 AM
He even kicked khisant? or however you spell his name, as far as I know, he has been a very long time crip too.

Machine of God
02-07-2004, 11:43 AM
THIS IS WIX

Yeah you've already been banned so this warning goes towards if you get unbanned. You've got issues mate, do the pretty girls hate you? -ZeUs!!

WIX GOT WAXED

T Mac-1
02-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Mog that is some nasty shit (no pun intended)

abrasion
02-07-2004, 01:01 PM
Ayden is a whore and will always be a whore.

End of story.

ajaxee
02-07-2004, 02:08 PM
:mad: :mad:

Kim
02-07-2004, 05:05 PM
Cripplers cripplers, where art thou in the realm of subspacing?

Dark Commando
02-07-2004, 06:06 PM
We are still Cripples, just without the squadname. BTW this isn't the first time this has happened. Give it a few months, Lou will come back and take the squad again and Wix will dissapear for 3/4 of a year. Lou will then 'quit' again, and grant it to someone else.

MaGi kOz
02-07-2004, 10:03 PM
who's magi koz?

T Mac-1
02-07-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by MaGi kOz
who's magi koz?

^

CR0SSFIRE
02-07-2004, 11:12 PM
Why doesn't Ross just start a new squad & recruit all the axed Cripples members & carry on?

I'm not saying forget this bullshit that's happened, but why not?

Dark Commando
02-08-2004, 01:25 AM
Were all on the same chat still, just on screw off squads, except for the ones who did leave, which I can't remember right now.

So far we only lost 2 members I think, Magi who were they

punjar
02-08-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by CR0SSFIRE
Why doesn't Ross just start a new squad & recruit all the axed Cripples members & carry on?

I'm not saying forget this bullshit that's happened, but why not?

Like vulch did... doesn't work.

Rosstones
02-08-2004, 03:18 AM
It's time to move on,..... some how.

For the record, everything i did was pretty much for the good of the squad.

Amok
02-08-2004, 03:40 AM
Ayden would love reading this thread, being the pathetic person that she is. Let her have this victory, for she is ugly.

Dark Commando
02-08-2004, 10:47 AM
vulch was good while it lasted

Verthanthi
02-08-2004, 01:48 PM
DC, he's refering to Ravener.

DoTheFandango
02-08-2004, 03:04 PM
I've always told myself the day Rosstones isn't a cripple is the day I quit SS.

I lied.

Dark Commando
02-08-2004, 04:36 PM
Oh, I thought he was refering to when Cot was basically forced to ?squadleave and then he created Vulch, and a few weeks later me n zeph joined with him

Verthanthi
02-08-2004, 05:57 PM
Yeah, same time, but the opposite side of that.

Dark Commando
02-08-2004, 08:24 PM
got it :/

Bigwig
02-08-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by DoTheFandango
I've always told myself the day Rosstones isn't a cripple is the day I quit SS.

I lied.

gee, if anything was gonna make you quit ss i thought it was gonna be leukemia...

Rosstones
02-09-2004, 01:32 AM
I won't ever give up on Cripples, i have even been invited to be the leader of them, and do all the work for the two people who lied and stole the squad for me,.. sounds like a great deal right?

I'll be the Cripples Capt again.

TelC@t
02-09-2004, 03:00 AM
You mean you gave wix the squad and he kicked you off?

Ahahahaha ...

Give it up, Cripples has already survived more than it should have. It is time for it to die ... just like every other older squad.

Emaho
02-09-2004, 04:30 AM
raw>?squadcreate=Cripples2:fuckwixandayden ;)

abrasion
02-09-2004, 10:35 AM
Wtf? This is dumb. Cripples is just a name; the squad is the members. If i were u, ?squadcreate=Weetawds!34:wearethecrips

Not like itll make a big difference.

Could be worse: you could suck really bad.

Troll King
02-09-2004, 01:11 PM
Cripples is more than just a name, abrasion. There are few squads who have had as much an impact or as much a legacy on TW as them.

abrasion
02-09-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Troll King
Cripples is more than just a name, abrasion. There are few squads who have had as much an impact or as much a legacy on TW as them.
Thats what i mean. Just because they dont have the squadname Cripples anymore doesnt mean theyre not a good squad.

Just remake some pointless random name, and all the crip join it. Same squad, different name. :P

Galleleo
02-09-2004, 02:27 PM
abr, stfu you have no clue what you are talking about

Intriquality
02-09-2004, 02:45 PM
:|

Jason
02-09-2004, 10:05 PM
Alright, seriously... someone ban this stupid fucker who posted above me. He never replies with ANYTHING but ":|" no matter what the thread is about.

I even took the time to do a little research to further prove my point. I did a quick search of all the threads this guy's responded too. He uses ":|" in every single one of them, usually this is the ONLY THING in his post, sometimes there's a one or two liner above it. Here are a few examples, but bear in mind they are a few among MANY.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9194
http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9207
http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9209
http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9050&perpage=20&pagenumber=2
http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9031

I rarely ever campaign to get someone booted off the forums... but Jesus Christ!

Fit of Rage
02-09-2004, 10:50 PM
Jason, allow me to elaborate, this might be more straightforward:

http://forums.trenchwars.org/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=69646

http://forums.trenchwars.org/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=69646&sortby=&sortorder=&pagenumber=2

Lo3t
02-09-2004, 10:59 PM
Ah, i never like ross, but i agree with ab, just make a new squadname and invite them al back!!...NOW!!, b4 n e one else takes them :D

ajaxee
02-09-2004, 11:58 PM
Telcat , rot in hell and die you fugly worm..i have faith in ross, just give it some time and things will be right again.

King Baba
02-10-2004, 12:22 AM
<3 Crips.

punjar
02-10-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by TelC@t
You mean you gave wix the squad and he kicked you off?

Ahahahaha ...

Give it up, Cripples has already survived more than it should have. It is time for it to die ... just like every other older squad.

Stupid ugly asian cunt. Die.

RiP
02-10-2004, 09:34 AM
Why doesnt the newbie ass staff ban ppl for racism against asians? maybe im wrong but if someone said "Stupid ugly jew cunt. Die." staff would get alot more offended..

abrasion
02-10-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Galleleo
abr, stfu you have no clue what you are talking about
i have "no idea wtf im talking about"?

Ok mister fuckin bigshot-with-words. Explain to me why, in example, "Elusive" cant drop that squad name, and all original squadmembers join fux0rz782 and not kick the shit out of anyone? I mean really; tell me why this is illogical, and if they joined it, they would suck. Tell me why.

Please explain, cause obviously that is totally bizarre and makes no fucking sense at all.

Obviously Gal, you, are a fucking, moron.

Read it back: fucking, moron.

Eric is God
02-10-2004, 01:36 PM
I think that Cripples might end up another LAME at this point. That is, it will become a squad once filled with cool cats way back when, and now simply be a hangout for those cool cats who aren't very active and don't care to move on to any other squad.

How could anyone who has seen Childrn of Light possibly say that :confused:

King Baba
02-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by RiP
Why doesnt the newbie ass staff ban ppl for racism against asians? maybe im wrong but if someone said "Stupid ugly jew cunt. Die." staff would get alot more offended..

Is she not Asian? Asian is a race, and is used to describe people of oriental descent. It's just like saying I'm white, or someone else is black. You're definition of racism is really stereotypical of a kid that watches too much CNN and hears his dad ranting at the dinner table, then turns around and spews it on the internet.

Asian isn't racist, bud...

Jew is a Religion, not a race. Your post is irrelevant.

Cig Smoke
02-10-2004, 03:00 PM
1st off a few things, Lou wont be back in a few months, lou is banned till 2005. Lou has no interested in leading or even being on a squad w/ ayden. Lou gave up on Cripples years ago, he was just hanging on bc of ppl. it was a home he could sit "quit" ss and not be axed. Obviously he is more loyal to me and cent then the name " cripples" or he wouldnt of left cripples to follow me/cent to sk8.

Jason when i was leader with lou i believe it was, we went back to the "roots" and went to pub and recruited some guys, watched them for awhile. Overall what they did was use the name "cripples" and leave for someone once they got recognized.

Ross was a great leader, and will always have the loyalness of alot of the cripples, wix has it or atleast had it, but he has axed so many of them b4 or been a dickcheese to so many b4 that many of htem hate him, or they hate him b4 he quit SS so many times. Last time wix quit he didnt let drow in charge, he let Lou and me in charge. He is the one who axed drow, possibly the best leader crips has aside from louey. Of course they both had the players with skill and talent, where me/ross/magi never could get it back off the ground, untill the end of my run where it started to rise again.

Abrasion, it isnt about the guys, bc the last buncha cripples arent near as good as cripples were 3 years ago, or 1 year ago. The squadname "Cripples" is a legacy in TW, not just in TWL like elusive/siege, Cripples is a legacy to all of TW pub included. Many things which there are rules against now were done by Cripples 1st. In my mind they are the squad that has the most given to TW, and the most memorable squad from TW. Of cours BS/NS lasted as long if not longer, but they didnt have as much of an impact. Paladen is a very close 2nd tho. So it is about the squadname somewhat.

And jason, it isnt about wix cming in and cleaning house, b4 i left leadership/cripz Wix asked me for the squadname, i wouldnt give it to him bc i didnt trust him. He said something bout making it an EG squad, i said if he wanted to have the squadname in EG as a squad go for it, he can ask me for the PW when he needs it. Then he didnt want to do it. If wix wanted to come in and clean house, he wouldnt of brought ayden with, ppl hate ayden. He wouldnt of axed EVERYONE, he would of discussed it w/ ross, maybe axed a few of the guys loyal to ross, but hey losing a few is better then all. Wix was jsut being a selfish nutsack like he's always been, he wanted teh squadname back for himself, he wanted to do things his way. he will realize he cant lead it alone, he never has been able to. He's always had a good co-captain with him, and ayden isnt a good co-cap. I seen a few recruits they made lately and they arent even up to par with what ross was leading, so he didnt do it to get them better.

Wix has to remember, the older cripz and newr ones are more loyal to rosstones then himself, they are probalby even more loyal to me then wix. Like ajaxee he's my hoe.

RiP
02-10-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by King Baba
Is she not Asian? Asian is a race, and is used to describe people of oriental descent. It's just like saying I'm white, or someone else is black. You're definition of racism is really stereotypical of a kid that watches too much CNN and hears his dad ranting at the dinner table, then turns around and spews it on the internet.

Asian isn't racist, bud...

Jew is a Religion, not a race. Your post is irrelevant.

fucking stupid jew newbie slut.

Dabram
02-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Ripper is a sexy jew.

Jason
02-10-2004, 06:43 PM
Okay Eric, everyone but Childrn of "I'm a flaming homosexual just dying to come out!" Light is cool.

King Baba
02-10-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by RiP
fucking stupid jew newbie slut.

Weren't you just the one crying about discrimination? Nicely done..

Blue Thunder
02-10-2004, 09:07 PM
I never really followed Cripps, but i know Crips is an old skool squad, and what wix did is totally fucked up. Im for the "wix for torture and death" movement

~Blue

Kim
02-10-2004, 09:35 PM

Weren't you the one saying that Jew is just the name of a race? Insulting someone using their race in context is considered racist, because you are insulting their heritage rather than for what they say, which is unfair to everyone. So you're both wrong.

Cig Smoke
02-11-2004, 12:52 AM
Wouldnt be so bad if wix wouldnt of tricked ross, if ross would of gave it over legit it would of been fine, or if he would of let wix co-cap with him thats fine. But to trick someone into taking leadership, then axing everyone including the loyalists like Suicide fish, hellkite, danyal, ross, magi, Khisanth and so on is rediculous. Axing the newer cripz, ok thats fine wix dont know them, but to axe all is just idiocy, and to have Ayden as a co-cap is flirting with mentalness. Having ayden on the squad is ok, but she cant cap or get along w/ neone. When she was on cripz b4 all she did was bicker and cause problems.

RiP
02-11-2004, 01:41 AM

Yes i was "crying" about racism, but as you said jew is a religion and NOT a race.

King Baba
02-11-2004, 04:35 AM
Racism can still be applied to a generalized form of discrimination.

Tell me, are you really that stupid? Shut up now before you embarrass yourself anymore. Jesus..

Sirius
02-11-2004, 09:01 AM
Jew is a Religion, not a race. Your post is irrelevant. - King of retards Baba

You sound like the type of uneducated kid who listens to other people talk but does no research and then thinks he's a tough shot chucking mainstream misinformation around like a newspaper boy on crack.

Seems you've been given enough slack to run around rampant on these forums boosting your false bravado with these incoherent threads, so I'll just take a moment of my time to put you back in your place.

Someone who is jewish is technically part of a nationality which originally strayed from the Hebrews. Judaism is the religion you overlooked in the midst of your paltry escapade.

Discriminatory labels which focus and are based on a specific fundamental aspect of an individual are technically racism by concept. Enough said.

Tell me, are you really that stupid? Shut up now before you embarrass yourself anymore. Jesus.. - King Baba

Agreed, you are, now shut the fuck up.

Tip # 1

Get your information straight

Tip # 2

Learn to spell

Cig Smoke
02-11-2004, 09:27 AM
Even if his information wsant corrent, he still had the basic idea rite.

Nickname
02-11-2004, 09:34 AM
it seems sirius siriusly owned you before i could but i have feel the need to do somethign anyways.

Calling someone Asian or azn can be deemed racist. No it's not racist to point out the fact that someone is asian BUT it is when used in a derogatory manner. Now since, like sarcasm, you can't really tell just how someone is saying something because it's typed - the use of Asian or azn should be considered racist.

Secondly, calling someone a jew when they are not in fact of the jewish faith is considered detrimental to both all followers of the jewish faith and the person you called a jew because you're using it in a negative way intended to cause harm.

In short, eat the shit straight out of my ass, you have no idea what you're talking about.

RiP
02-11-2004, 09:36 AM
King baboo "Stupid ugly asian cunt Die" and "fucking stupid jew newbie slut" both focus on a particular heritage trait that both people have. One is being asian, the other being jewish. The person wouldn't mention either unless they were implying that them being 'asian' or 'jewish' has direct impact or significance on the subject of the matter, meaning they are using it as a discriminatory remark, which makes it the same as racism.

Do as sirius said and spare yourself further humiliation by ceasing the incoherent ramblings.

Sirius
02-11-2004, 09:39 AM
it seems sirius siriusly owned you before i could

Early bird gets the worm, like they say. Knew I had to do it quickly, knowing how many people might want to jump at a catch like that. Not often you get such a mess of humiliation material in one post like King Baba's.

abrasion
02-11-2004, 10:38 AM
Did i mention Jesus is hitler?

TelC@t
02-11-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by punjar
Stupid ugly asian cunt. Die.

Hahahahahahaha!

So ez 2 piss an idiot off!

$$ 4 me.

abrasion
02-11-2004, 10:49 AM
LOL. Telcats post = 1337
GGG

Dont respond. Leave it that way.

Tel, has anyone ever told u u have big titties?

punjar
02-11-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by TelC@t
Hahahahahahaha!

So ez 2 piss an idiot off!

$$ 4 me.

Originally posted by Annux
You never had a boyfriend because no one likes spending time with you.

Emaho
02-11-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by abrasion
Dont respond. Leave it that way.

Tel, has anyone ever told u u have big titties?
If you didnt want enyone to respont, then why the hell did you ask a question then? moron..

DoTheFandango
02-11-2004, 03:13 PM
You beat me to the punch this time punj.

Galleleo
02-11-2004, 04:41 PM
ahahaha abr.. newbie

Its not about the skills of the people, about who are the people. It is about the squad name. Cripples is one of the oldest squad and the Squadname stands for something specially for the ex-cripples and the cripples that still in cripples.

you fucking moron.

Jason
02-11-2004, 06:59 PM
wadi, ZeUs!!... I'm disappointed in both of you for not smiting this thread to the Trash Talk forum by now. =p

Verthanthi
02-11-2004, 10:03 PM
blame wadi

Adman
02-11-2004, 10:46 PM
GO Squads GO.

TelC@t
02-12-2004, 05:24 AM
No I never had a boyfriend.

If you have a problem with my impossibly high standard, feel free to cry me a river ;)

M_M God
02-12-2004, 07:34 AM
Funny how this thread changed from a Cripples topic to a racism topic..coincidence? :rolleyes:

Emaho
02-12-2004, 07:59 AM
that's all mambo-jambo..

Cig Smoke
02-12-2004, 08:56 AM
Telcat u said i was ur boyfriend :< U LIED :( JK :D

and i agree M_M thats why im not coming back to reply to this

abrasion
02-12-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Emaho
If you didnt want enyone to respont, then why the hell did you ask a question then? moron..
The question, in turn, was rhetorical. Do you know what that means? No you dont. You, are a fucking moron. An insignifigant waste of space looking for someone to flame, so you come to me, and make yourself look like a 5th grader. Please. Before you attempt to respond in this thread, Uninstall the game, and unplug your modem. Afterwords, i give you permission to shoot yourself, but only on your choice. Believe me, doing so would make the world a better place, send murder rates to the floor, stop other suicides, and stop wars.

Originally posted by Galleleo
ahahaha abr.. newbie

Its not about the skills of the people, about who are the people. It is about the squad name. Cripples is one of the oldest squad and the Squadname stands for something specially for the ex-cripples and the cripples that still in cripples.

you fucking moron.
LOL. I have hardly nothing to say to your lack of intelligence/brian, so this pic will do it for me.
http://www.flamehq.com/albums/wpw-71/incorrect.jpg

King Baba
02-12-2004, 10:41 PM
Sirius, I always knew you hid behind those pretty golden locks for some reason or another. You're a fag, dawg. I didn't do shit to you other than have somewhat respect and showed you nothing else, and you feel the urge to come into a post and insult me, and for what? Think about it. Where did I request for some panzy-ass hippie haired little fruit to come in and give us his two cents when nobody else gives a shit?

Tip #1

Suck a cock.

Tip #2

Cut your damn hair?

Tip #3

Come out of the closet already, dawg...it's goin to your brain now. Just...come out over where nobody can see you.

...oops, you'd have to go somehwere first in order for people to see you. Alright man, you're safe.

Tip #4

Beware of playing Hero of the Forums. It makes you look like more of a fag than I believed to be humanly possible over the internet.

Tip #5

Suck a cock.

PS - This applies to that other thread, too! Where I was labelled as the "bad guy" for proving that no matter what people say, or how wrong they are, people will take it upon themselves to put in a good ol' self esteem booster.

That said, Sirius... does posting like that make you feel like a man? That's too bad...

Peace.

made the 'tip' lines pretty like Sirius!

crazi
02-12-2004, 11:56 PM
Well, This is what I think about the whole subject and I think I will probably make 900,000 enemies by saying what I really think.. But... yeah. Don't get offended.

Cripples after the first fall:

Cripples first fell near the end of 2000 beginning of 2001.

That's the last time cripples ever were good. They should have left it at that, retired, said GG and moved on. But there were members who were too hard core...

I am ashamed when people ask me if I have been in Cripples now. Every year it gets even worse. Just like when people asked if I have been in Pure Luck. The reason is this:

They were once good squads with good members before people tried to "revive" them and cause them to degrade the good name it once had.

The squad will never be the same without the exacty same members in the exact same timeframe.

Even when DROW ran the show, and I am not dissing on him because he is my very good friend, it ruined the squad even more.

The squad got turned into a dueling squad and that is not what we are about at all. It was a bunch of basers who were good at basing and they all owned at javs as well. Cripples were never meant for anything but basing however and I see that Wix looking at Cripples now, sees it like me. A Disgrace.

I feel that what Cripples has turned into is the same as Michael Jackson. You should have just left and never came back. You would have still been regarded as one of the legends forever. But now Cripples is like this dying squad which will always keep losing blood. I am not saying that Cripples SHOULDN'T be reformed and crap. Hey, if you want to try, go for it. But it's pretty clear, it has not been run well.

Ross, you did your best man. No one else could have kept the squad alive as long as you. But the people you recruited onto the squad were horrible. There is a reason why some of the people you recruited can not be on other squads because they have personalities that frankly, piss other people off.

Now, I am not saying that people should conform to make people happy but, the cripples NEVER had any people like that. That is why, when I got recruited, that is basically the downfall of cripples. When I got recruited, things changed drastically. The old cripples consisted of fairly wise, fairly mature people. People that knew how to play, had the business in playing and did their sh*t. Spiderfarts, Hellkite, Yomama!!!, Emphemeral

These guys knew what they were doing. Nothing can last forever however. After a year, things boiled up and cripples were led to a drastic downfall. It was meant to never last.

Wix has always axed people for no reason also. If you did not see this coming, then you are blind. I saw this coming a long time ago, and if I were wix, I would have done the same exact thing.

If I made a squad that WAS considered one of the best basing squads of trench wars ever, and I saw it struggling so horribly in TW, I would end it also. I really doubt that wix and ayden are going to revive the squad. I am pretty sure this is the end. At least I really hope so. It is not going to be like LAME, it is going to be Cripples. We don't copy nobody. To all the cripples, young and old, thank you for participating in Cripples, I am sure you may have had a good time.

Good luck to everyone, Now I have made probably 900,000 enemies. Sorry.

Nothing personal, it's all business.

Jason
02-13-2004, 12:49 AM
crazn and syc0 representin' the insane invalids for life. Much love crazi. :]

Rosstones
02-13-2004, 01:00 AM
Crazi i agree, it should be just ended, i wanted to end it on a good note, but like u said its not the same. Just feel bad for my squaddies.

Bilbo
02-13-2004, 04:35 AM
Stop the drama guys

Sirius
02-13-2004, 04:41 AM
King Baba,

My apologies for having such significant impact on you with my blunt representation of truth, but it seems in the process I've managed to bring out some things. I suppose you brought it upon yourself to confirm that I've hit a nerve, with your heated retort. Was waiting for it actually, but you took your sweet time for some reason or other.

With the posts you made, you were fated to have someone make a retort similiar to mine. Point # 1.

I didn't do shit to you other than have somewhat respect and showed you nothing else, and you feel the urge to come into a post and insult me, and for what?

My attention was brought to your ramblings by someone else; don't worry, my '2 cents' were not in vain, aside from providing entertainment to quite a few people I know. Oh, and you might not like being insulted, and I don't like it when people attempt to insult or discredit my friends; that played a part in it too. Guess we're on even ground then eh? =]

I'll admit that I felt a subtle hint of remorse for putting things so bluntly since I've never directly caught you defacing me somehow, but I assure you that the post was not a personal attack against you, just against the pathetic character you attempted to compose in this thread. You see I have this knack for not tolerating it when people attempt to bear weight which they cannot account for, and use it condescendingly towards others.

Had you presented a credible argument, I would have no issue with your post, but it was a horrid conglomeration of nonsense and I quickly knew you were caught in an ambitious and ignorant ego trip and intervention was necessary, to bring you down to earth. You can thank me later, after you realize what you were doing.

Now, it's time to discredit your little rant.

fag panzy-ass hippie haired little fruit Suck a cock look like more of a fag than I believed Suck a cock.

First off, you are ignorant, and riddled with emotion in some pathetic forum...going into an uncontrollable rage, just because things didn't go the way you wanted them to go.

Your post bears no weight because you effectively discredit and contradict yourself with every step you take. You discredit 'giving 2 cents' while you do the same (which ironically got you into this mess into the first place) and call people 'panzies' when you yourself become fazed by mere truth and then coming bawling effusive retorts.

To put it simply, you're just mad that your hollow strut towards esteem gratification and dominating this thread was foiled utterly without any effort, only hurting your esteem more and underlining how far off you were while in your ignorant phase.

You cannot deny the fact that my post was credible, whether you liked it or not, since my post easily caused you to drop the whole argument and focus on an emotional rant focused desperately on fazing me with your dull sentences composed of 'fag' and 'cock', which continues to put into bold the limitations I implied concerning you in my initial post, since your slop retort is as far as you can go concerning expressing your anger, or trying to prove a point, despite the fact that you implied logical competence in your argument, before I intervened.

All I did was underline the the incompetence of your post, and the attitude you attempted to uphold in it, whilst you've done nothing but focus on slandering me personally, nothing I wrote about, not even trying to support your previous posts, clearly showing that I was very much on the dot concerning what I said about you.

That said, Sirius... does posting like that make you feel like a man? That's too bad...

Apparently it was meant to make you feel like a man, until I came around, which your enmity towards me clearly underlined. You still have much to learn in life; until then your reactions to such things will remain crude and basic.

And to finish it off, you've obviously come out with expressing beliefs concerning me which you've apparently had (unless I had so much impact on you that you just fabricated them overnight), meaning all this time you were simply two-facing me in any previous encounters we may have had. That's not respect as you may claim, that's garbage. Such sly conduct makes your patronizing speeches and 'wut did I do to deserve dis????/// neva did anytin but give respect!!1" void and pretty much justifies both my posts and secures your position in the worthless trash department.

Peace.

Na$
02-13-2004, 05:01 AM
Omg I dont even need to read it in order to know he is right. I just look at king baba's post and I see suck this suck that, I guess he gets too few cock.

abrasion
02-13-2004, 10:50 AM
Sirius wins. By now i fully understand his Occupation, which i have come to 2 decisions. Either your the founder of www.dictionary.com and/or the author of Webster's dictionary, or Jimmy Cocran's advisory professor and/or counselor.

People say i can never learn anything from this game. But i just learned 8 new words. :cool:

GG Sirius

King Baba
02-13-2004, 12:23 PM
Jesus, Sirius...man...go outside. I didn't even bother reading that book of a post, because I can probably just assume it sounds like your first one. Sounds like you need to get laid.

By a woman! Yup. It's time to move up in the world, son. :) Good luck!

Nickname
02-13-2004, 12:44 PM
for the record, I think cripples was good when i was there and we had ripper, decoy, venomass, dumbrit, arse and others. (before we all left, that is)

Cops
02-13-2004, 12:51 PM
Cripples is dead there is no comeback.

abrasion
02-13-2004, 02:25 PM
Jesus, Sirius...man...go outside. I didn't even bother reading that book of a post, because I can probably just assume it sounds like your first one. Sounds like you need to get laid.

By a woman! Yup. It's time to move up in the world, son. :) Good luck!
Actually, his posted just pwned your ass. I read it (for some reason) and its pretty clear, and i understood it. King your problem isnt that you need to go outside...
http://www.flamehq.com/albums/wpw-c7/yourprob_is_obvious.jpg

King Baba
02-13-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by abrasion
Actually, his posted just pwned your ass. I read it (for some reason) and its pretty clear, and i understood it. King your problem isnt that you need to go outside...

Abrasion, who theh ell was talking to you in the first place? Brown-nosin little fruit. Nobody cares what you say, you should have been castrated at birth you fool. Nice pictures too, nerd.

It never ceases to amaze me how people want to play hero on an internet forum. We have Sirius the Forum Lawyer raggin my ass for not posting properly, and abrasion the Forum Slut anxious for some Sirius lovin.

"Pwned" or not, this is just a forum. It didn't hurt my feelings any, so why then have you taken it upon yourself to try and... I have no clue. What is it exactly you're trying to do?

Moron.

Sirius
02-13-2004, 05:16 PM
It seems King Baba has been waving the white flag ever since my first post, but his faltering esteem keeps him chained to these sorry excuses for posts which keep becoming more and more incoherent by the day.

It is not necessary for you to pretend you didn't read my post, King Baba. You know you read it, if not at least twice. Insecurity tends to do that to a person. If you had no care for this forum, or anything that went on here, you wouldn't even remember any sirius' or abrasion's by now, you'd be out doing other things, not even reading or bothering to reply to anything written here.

But, you feel you need to prove yourself to us by proving that you don't care, by posting here 'that you don't care', which obviously speaks everything for itself.

Abrasion doesn't know me, he has no reason to suck up to me; he's apparently just perceptive enough to notice who is legitimate in this argument, and who isn't. Trust me, it isn't very hard to tell.

We have Sirius the Forum Lawyer raggin my ass for not posting properly, and abrasion the Forum Slut anxious for some Sirius lovin. - King Baba

So what does that make you? The Flaming Reject who roams around the forums spewing malnurished thoughts around until someone who knows what's going on comes around, then resorts to feigning ignorance, covering everything up with incoherence? I'd figure maybe it's an age thing, but I don't recall ever having such issues.

It seems I'm done here; I shattered you into pieces and now abrasion is mopping up the remains. I'll let him have his fun.

MaGi kOz
02-13-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by crazi
Michael Jackson.

I'm hoping you mean Michael Jordan- otherwise, it didn't make sense.

King Baba
02-13-2004, 06:42 PM
Ahahahahahhaah Sirius, you think you've actually accomplished something? You dork.

And no, I didn't read any of your posts to the fullest other than the first one, simply because it's a broken record and this is just a forum. You do know that...don't you?

Big man on the forums though. Thinking you just won some Supreme Court case? Cut the pony tail, fruit, it's not "professional." Now, yadda yadda blah blah to you too. No matter what I say you're going to quote it and write a story around it, so take your pick, fag. You're trying to impress people, but I for one pity you.

Forums really shouldn't consume that much of your limited mental capacity. You really shouldn't take things so seriously.

Oh yeah, did I mention suck a cock?

LAlalalalaa in other news, nobody cares. So drop it and your panzy little bravado, Princess.

MaGi kOz
02-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Amok
02-14-2004, 02:47 AM
You're both idiots for continually arguing about this, you should know by now that neither of you will win because in the other person's view, you will always be wrong.
The fact that Sirius writes such long-winded essays (probably using Microsoft Word to ensure perfect punctuation and spelling), while going over the same points again and again just shows how insecure, and at the same time arrogant, he really is.

No one gives a shit, let's get back on topic.

crazi
02-14-2004, 03:28 AM
michael jackson, cuz you guys hve perverted it

death row
02-14-2004, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Nickname
for the record, I think cripples was good when i was there and we had ripper, decoy, venomass, dumbrit, arse and others. (before we all left, that is)

Thanks. The Cripples were seriously inactive, I had to find active players, which I did. But at the same time, I never compromised the skill level. But no matter what I did or what Wix did, when Louis left, it was running on fumes.

Da1andonly
02-14-2004, 06:23 AM
Was I the only one that skipped all posts made by sirius? Siriusly, it was too much text.

And Cripples, good run. :cool:

King Baba
02-14-2004, 02:05 PM
I read the first few lines. All his posts are bascally saying the exact same thing. He's a raging homosexual.

NaiLed
02-14-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Da1andonly
Was I the only one that skipped all posts made by sirius? Siriusly, it was too much text.

And Cripples, good run. :cool:

nice pun

Adamant
02-14-2004, 03:55 PM
Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.
HAHAHA so true, funniest thing ive seen on the forums for quite some time

Amok
02-14-2004, 09:57 PM
Don't give him too much credit, he copied it from a picture that's been posted on this forum before.

King Baba
02-14-2004, 09:59 PM
I remember something similar in Jr High.

Amok
02-15-2004, 01:16 AM
That was me running my favourite event, don't make fun. :(

Childrn of Light
02-15-2004, 01:35 AM
Wix and Ayden being shitheads?

Mindblowing.

Cripples were alright. They did stupid stuff most of the time but it was funny once in a while. The shitheads didn't make up for the couple of good people however. So good riddance.

Edit:

Jason? More like: Gayson

Ayden? More like: Gayden.

Eric is God? More like: Eric is Fag

Win95
02-15-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Eric is God
How could anyone who has seen Childrn of Light possibly say that :confused:

Eric, for someone who was at one time rumored to pick up his women while playing a 2d space ship game you sure talk the big talk.

Ayden, Wix - Now that's entertainment, makes my quarterly scan of the Trench bbs worth it.

Telcat - Still a bit confusing at times, but being gone from here so long has made them enjoyable in a wierd english comedy sort of way.

TW in general, holy crap...the more things change the more they stay the same...how true.

Win95

Pearl Jam
02-15-2004, 01:56 PM
Introduction: Salutations

Body:I've seen col and i think he's all kinds of bodacious. Yeah, i said bodacious

Conclusion: i'm going to arby's, beef and cheddar represent

Post-Script: Eric is god listens to Foreigner by himself in complete darkness. He wants to know what love is - he wannnnts you to show him.

froedrick
02-15-2004, 03:52 PM
I read the first few lines. All his posts are bascally saying the exact same thing. He's a raging homosexual.

And yours show us you're trying to be black DAWG. If you're going to make fun of him at least do it right and make us laugh. But if you're just going to say over and over, shutup sirius you fag/fruit/need to get laid loser. Doesn't show much for your intelligence. ya fell me dawg?

Adman
02-15-2004, 04:01 PM
newfie :p

froedrick
02-15-2004, 04:08 PM
:p

King Baba
02-15-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by froedrick
And yours show us you're trying to be black DAWG. If you're going to make fun of him at least do it right and make us laugh. But if you're just going to say over and over, shutup sirius you fag/fruit/need to get laid loser. Doesn't show much for your intelligence. ya fell me dawg?

How one can mimic a race over an internet forum absolutely amazes me. Though, I, with great remorse, realized I forgot to mention that yes - I am white. With that cleared up, I'd like to also point out that white people cannot be black, "acting" or otherwise. So then...hmm, would that mean a white guy's WORDS are trying to be black? In this case, my font is black. Is that racist or something? But above all, supposedly "black" comments from a white person shouldn't yield some politically correct forum expert such as yourself. No... they should offer a great deal of sarcasm, as was the tone of my whole post.

Though, I'll forgive you for over-seeing such a minute fact, and applaud you on racial profiling the forums. Bravo!

MaGi kOz
02-16-2004, 05:19 AM
How one can mimic a race over an internet forum absolutely amazes me. Though, I, with great remorse, realized I forgot to mention that yes - I am white. With that cleared up, I'd like to also point out that white people cannot be black, "acting" or otherwise. So then...hmm, would that mean a white guy's WORDS are trying to be black? In this case, my font is black. Is that racist or something? But above all, supposedly "black" comments from a white person shouldn't yield some politically correct forum expert such as yourself. No... they should offer a great deal of sarcasm, as was the tone of my whole post.

Though, I'll forgive you for over-seeing such a minute fact, and applaud you on racial profiling the forums. Bravo!

You need to remove that huge "bitchy tampon" from your ass cuz you take this forum and game just too seriously. cuz if you're arguing someone on here whether you're black or what not, then you know it's gone too far. TOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAH; 3WUR [1

wadi
02-16-2004, 06:22 AM
Moved to Trash Talk

King Baba
02-16-2004, 02:03 PM
Wait, wait, wait... Magi Koz, are you dyslexic? Have you not read the posts against me that especially Sirius have posted? Come on now kid, I thought it would be obvious. But then again, I wouldn't expect much more from you.

Oh and by the way, where I come from, only girls wear tampons and uh... it's not in their ass. Maybe you should talk to someone about that problem? Might be a culture thing.

froedrick
02-16-2004, 02:05 PM
Sorry that your attempt at being funny with the whole 'dawg' thing was horribly unwitty and shit. But why don't you stop pretending to be king shit of the world.

MaGi kOz
02-16-2004, 05:58 PM
Wait, wait, wait... Magi Koz, are you dyslexic? Have you not read the posts against me that especially Sirius have posted? Come on now kid, I thought it would be obvious. But then again, I wouldn't expect much more from you.

Oh and by the way, where I come from, only girls wear tampons and uh... it's not in their ass. Maybe you should talk to someone about that problem? Might be a culture thing.

you take this forum and game just too seriously

froedrick
02-16-2004, 07:47 PM

Most imaginative comeback ever, I'll use his insult on him LOLZOLZOl and because I showed that I have no mind of my own and can always just call him a fag after, I shall be the victor! HURRAH dawgs. Lets go kick it at ma crib fo rizzall.

Zerzera
02-17-2004, 01:17 PM
So long Cripples, you should have died young.

Cripples? Weren't that a bunch of imatures and kids trying to be as annoying as possible?

Rosstones
02-17-2004, 04:29 PM
Naw bro is was the bunch of guys who gang bang'd j00r mama.

crips owned,.. let it go

sup win95

Cops
02-17-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Zerzera
So long Cripples, you should have died young.

Cripples? Weren't that a bunch of imatures and kids trying to be as annoying as possible?

Hey, FUCK YOU BUDDY.

Jason
02-17-2004, 06:52 PM
Go dress up in drag, Childrn.

Vantage
02-17-2004, 07:01 PM
LOL indians are asians too u idiots

Pakastin
02-18-2004, 03:47 AM
king baba, i like that name. it makes me imagine that there's a "little" fat kid sitting in front of the screen.