Speedball League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedball League

First of all due to lack of support from TW staff (and the fact that speedball arenas were actually deleted from the zone) I am here to inform you that speedball has moved from SSCU Trench Wars to SSCW Starball in the ?go speedball arena. Speedball2 and speedleague arenas are also available for play. Please don't get discourged if there is no one playing when you go and look at it for yourself. Our player base is currently small and most of our players are on the "speedball" chat. So try to see if anyone there would like to play with you.

Second, I am happy to announce the creation of a new speedball league. The league will take the form of a draft league with the three draft captains taking draft picks Friday August 30th. The three draft captains are myself, Jiu Jitsu, and Left Hand. Everyone who signs up for the draft will get to join a squad and play. For more information on the league then check this very temporary site. Or you can contact one of our staff members: Jiu Jitsu, No one can kill me, ghost child, Left Hand, Jonas, Janus, or Wadi. You can also ask for assistance on ?chat=speedball.
    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Sign me up bitchnatch
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

talk to jiu jitsu lalallalallallalala

Comment

Speedball

Overstrand told me this, when I asked him to get Speedball league back to SSCU Trench Wars.

Trench Wars will not complain any type of Speedball gaming right now, or in the future. Sad news, because many peoples liked Speedball, ie. Acid Tank, Jonas, Left-Hand, No one can kill me, 2dragons etc. (Sorry if one of you disliked it, heheh, hopefully not.)
        - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

i shit on you, latrine
          jee

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
            i shit on you, latrine
            Don't we all.
            "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Re: Speedball League

Originally posted by Latrine
              First of all due to lack of support from TW staff (and the fact that speedball arenas were actually deleted from the zone) I am here to inform you that speedball has moved from SSCU Trench Wars to SSCW Starball in the ?go speedball arena. Speedball2 and speedleague arenas are also available for play. Please don't get discourged if there is no one playing when you go and look at it for yourself. Our player base is currently small and most of our players are on the "speedball" chat. So try to see if anyone there would like to play with you.

Second, I am happy to announce the creation of a new speedball league. The league will take the form of a draft league with the three draft captains taking draft picks Friday August 30th. The three draft captains are myself, Jiu Jitsu, and Left Hand. Everyone who signs up for the draft will get to join a squad and play. For more information on the league then check this very temporary site. Or you can contact one of our staff members: Jiu Jitsu, No one can kill me, ghost child, Left Hand, Jonas, Janus, or Wadi. You can also ask for assistance on ?chat=speedball.
              It's pretty impressive that you can just throw together a league like this... hats off to you
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
                i shit on you, latrine
                Let me start off by saying that I see you and Ruby as equal and opposite forces within the TW community. However, I don't like Ruby or light, so I am more infavor of you and Siege. But, your posts suck.
                2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

It's here! Speedball league is kicking off the season with a bang and a big ol 2 week single elimination tournament starting on the 7th of september! 4 teams will duke it out to be preseason champs! visit www.speedball.tk for details, (erm, whenever it gets updated it ). Still want to get in on 6 weeks of pure carnage? Join
                  ?chat=speedball to find out how!

Comment

EDIT: i need to shut up

but anyways, yeah, come by weekend of sept 6th and watch some games, it'll be cool
                    Last edited by Jiu_Jitsu; 08-31-2002, 08:30 PM.
                    "Can u tell me why I am called noob because I play Trench Wars?
                    I am full of that S**T!

Long life for TW!!!!" ~ Agnium

Comment

im only posting this so my sig will appear on this thread.

good day
                      Originally posted by Yoshiba
                      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu_Jitsu
                        EDIT: i need to shut up

but anyways, yeah, come by weekend of august 6th and watch some games, it'll be cool
                        WoW..... almost a year away!
                        "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Erm, Jiu edit your message. it's Sept 6th, 2002. as in next weekend

Comment

i would like to point out that sscx starball has some leet spikage
                            Originally posted by Yoshiba
                            i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Yah, but me and Bilbo the hobbit still rocked some 3v2 action... I forgot how much fun speedball is.
                              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                              X