TWLB Cup and All-stars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB Cup and All-stars.

Ok.. basing is over, after next weekend when the Light vs. Cripples match is played.

I still don't see anything in either of the two links, nor have I heard any news about it for a long time now. Staff.. I'd like to know ahead of time so I can do other things and know when this is going down y0.
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

<3 danielle

Comment

Yeah, I don't know why this thread would get attention when the other 10 threads about post-season (playoffs, cup, all-stars, whatever) have gone completely ignored. However, I wanna add to the clamor for some kind of response about this, sometime soon. Please. C'mon staff, read these once in a while (except for Myth, and he's not involved in poseseason )
      The downside of being better than
      everyone else is that people tend to
      assume you're pretentious. -
      www.despair.com

Comment

school is approaching for virtually every player. some of us would like to know whats gonna happen. Yet theres no word whatsoever. Even if Staff doesn't know whats gonna happen either, i'd like to know that too.

Comment

Who cares about playoffs anyhow. ANd way to give out our top secret rabbit only chat Light! We'll tally that against you motherbitches!@

-hijacked-

Comment

it would be cool if someone read this.

Comment

Working...
            X